Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

Go Ahead, Cry Yourself To Sleep

Ryan's POV

After crying our hearts out, Brendon asked if he could stay the night. "I don't want to go back to Brent's house. Plus I called the police on him," Brendon told me. I nodded my head, letting him know that he could stay anytime with me. I sucked in a big breathe, feeling lightheaded from all of the crying we had endured.

Brenden smiled at me before I warned him that I was going to tell my parents he was here so we didn't get in trouble. He nodded and when I came back up I found him asleep on my bed. I smiled before sitting on the ground and opening one of my favorite books, Invisible Monsters.

I heard Brendon sigh, probably thinking about everything he had gone through. "Brendon wake up!" I shouted. I looked at my clock; shit my dad was going to be home any minute. I had told my mom that Brendon was here, but my dad would think we were gay. It wasn't the first time he had accused me.

Brendon jumped up, eyes bloodshot. "What RyRo?" he asked me. I hated being called RyRo, but since it was Brendon, and he had tried to commit suicide earlier in the day, I could make an acceptation.

"Get in my bathro.."I started to say, but realized there were pills, razors, and all sorts of other harmful things in there. "Under my bed! Now!" I shouted. Brendon slid his thin body under my bed.

I heard my dad come up and whimpered to myself quietly. Please don't let him do this to me...not with Brenden right there. Please let something happen that keeps him from doing this again, like he's done so many times before.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK Co writers are amazing!
Just in a random note, I went to the AP Press Tour 2008!
I hugged Caleb and Jonathan from Forever The Sickest Kids.
Plus Jack and Alex said they loved me back (All Time Low)
It made my day.
Sonny Moore touched my hand *Squeals*