Status: In progress

YC Days

Dancing in My Mansion

Logan stood in the bedroom; he shared with his brother’s Jake and Hunter, alone. He was writing in a little notepad. “Dancing in my mansion” he said aloud as he wrote it down at the same time. “Hey son, what’s going on?” his father, Ivan, asked as he entered the room. Logan looked over at his dad and pointed at the notepad with his pen as he stated, “Dad, I think I just wrote my first hit single.”

“Real— Get out of here. Let me hear it.”

“Alright, you ready?”

“Alright.”

“Alright, here we go.” Logan stated as he started to rock back and forth to his own beat, “Yo! Yo! Yo, yo, yo!” His father stared at him as he kept going. “Yo! Yo! Y-y-y-y-yo. Y-y-y-yeah! Yo! Yo! Yo! Here we come. Yo! Ha…” “Alright,” his father said, “Did you put that many yo’s down?” “Yeah” Logan replied, “Oh…” He wrote down something else in his notebook. “Oy,” he said, looking at his dad, “Yeah that’s yo backwards. Tryna’ expand my audience for my dyslexic peeps. Holla!” “Would you just start already? I got stuff to do.” Ivan said to his son. “Okay, you ready.” Logan said, “Yo! Yo! Yo, yo! OY!” His dad cracked a smile and looked away. “I got diamonds on my wrist!” Logan rapped, “I’m pourin’ out Chrys! I got so much money!” He opened his arms wide and held them up like he was holding something, “I hold it like this!” His dad looked at him again. “I’m large and in charge! I got a zillion cars! And it’s okay if you glancing, cause I’m dancing in my mansion!” He rapped as he danced. He then cupped one of his hands over his mouth said, in a fading whisper, “My mansion, my mansion, my mansion…”

“See that’s the echo cause it’s a big house and I don’t have any furniture yet” Logan said. Ivan just nodded his head. He didn’t know what to say to his son, so he just walked away, leaving his son alone in his room once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha... I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I was watching my wife and kids and yeah... I don't own 'My Wife and Kids', but I do own these characters.

-- Uncertain Sense