Why Is This Happening to Me?

What Happened To Day?

***JOEL’S P.O.V***

I walked into the studio, late. ‘Benji is gonna kill me’ I thought. I walked up to the third floor and into the the rs. I slowly turned the knob, not wanting to go in to a very pissed Benji. But I knew that I had too. When I opened the door Benji turned around in the chair in front of the buttons.

“Dude what the hell?” Benji said getting up and walking up to me.

“Sorry. I don’t know what happened. One minute I'm in the shower and the next… I don’t know. Its like I missed one, two hours of my morning.”

I walked over to the thingy with all the pushy buttons and twisty nobs and sat. I don’t know, somethings not right. Its been happening since Hilary dumped me. I cant remember what happens.

Okay I am going to try and explain this. I don't think you will get it; I know I don't.

I'm doing something. It doesn't matter what; just something. Okay, to try and make you understand this lets say that I was... making veggie burgers for me and Billy. I flip the burgers on the stove, and everything goes black. Where I am, its all black. Most of the time. Sometimes its completely white, with a small cemetery in the distance. I walk towards it, but it just keeps getting further and further away. But sometimes, I reach it. There's a man standing there in all black, with his hand clasped together. He looks at me; like he has been expecting me. He un-claspes his hands and his left hand glides other the tomb stones. He says, in a soft and calm voice,
"Come look. There is no need to be afraid any more."

I walk closer to them, and kneel down. I read the inscriptions. Some times they say:

Here lies Benjamin Levi Combs-Madden
Born- March 11, 1979
Died- December 24, 2004
Loved Brother, Son, Boyfriend, Band mate
May He Rest in Peace

Some times it's my grave, or some one I love.

Then I get back up and I'm not in the cemetery any more. I'm in this house. I don't know who's. But it's huge. Some times there's girls walking around. I learned that one of them is named Piper, another Feebie, and Page. Some times I hear them talk. They talk about demons and these other girls. I have never seen them; I just hear them talk about them. Some times they are fighting- amongst themselves, their boyfriends/husbands, the demons. They make potions and write spells. I learned quickly that they are witches. They best of the best I assume.

Then, I'm either where I blacked out at; in this case the stove, or some where else. I remember one time I was cooking at the stove when it happened. I had just looked at the clock on the wall, it read 12:33. I was making me some lunch. Grilled Cheese, to be exact. I had just put it on, and was about to flip it, when everything went black. I was in the grave yard. White as can be. I looked at the stones and it read my mothers grave. Then I was at the house and they where making potions and writing a spell. To kill the Sea Hag.

Next thing I knew I was standing in my kitchen, and the smoke alarm was going off. Thank God I keep a fire extinguisher right next to the stove. I looked at the clock after I had got the small fire out, it read 2:06.

Like one day, I was going over to Paul’s, to work on somethings, when it happened. Last I remember was picking up my phone. I don’t even remember saying Hello, or seeing who it was. Then, I'm at Hilary’s house. Weird.

“Joel, what song should we start with?” was the last thing I heard, before it happened. The bad thing; I did it at work. In front of some one; Benji.