Why Is This Happening to Me?

*Reality*Benji’s P.O.V*

Its been three hours. Joel is sweating, breathing heavy, violent, and I just got off the phone with Sara. She gave me the girl's number and some info about her. She lives in West Virgina, shes 15 now. I called her and her mom answered.

“Hello?”

“Hi, I'm Benji Madden, and I was wondering if some one named S.O.S lived their?”

“Um... Let me see.”

I heard her put the phone down and music getting louder in the back, and then go way.

“Ello?”

“S.O.S?”

“Who wants to know?”

“Benji Madden. I believe you know my sister, Sara?”

“Yea. What you need?”

“Well see, its Joel…-”

“JOEL! Is some thing wrong with him?!?”

“Yes actually. He’s having problems. And I remember Sara telling me about a ‘demon’ thing, and I think that’s whats happening to Joel.”

“Well, I told her a lot of things. Whats wrong with him?”

“Well, he said that he like cant remember like half of his day. And we were at the studio and he like… I don’t know how to explain.”

“His eyes looked like he was blind. His skin, face, every part of him looked like he saw your dad? Dead. Basically?”

“Yea.”

“Well, let me guess. You want me to help him?”

“YES! Can you?”

“Yea. But I'm gonna have to go were you are. Or you have to come here.”

“OK we’ll go there.”

“OK you need to write some things down.”

I went to get a piece of paper, when I heard Joel yell.

“Joel?”

I run up stairs and he had Billy pinned to the wall with a knife to his throat.

“Joel!!”

I ran over to him and tried to get him away from Billy, but he was to strong.

“You left us! And now look what you did! You killed him, made me take his body to that lake. Made me take his body to the truck; rap his body in the tarp. You killed Benji cause I was not back by one!!”

I was backed up angst the wall by the time he was done. I had tears in my eyes, starting to fall. I couldn’t believe it; I didn’t want to hear it. Paul came in and was able to get Joel off of Billy.
Then Joel’s eyes looked normal again.

“What happened? How’d we get here?”

“Joel? What was that?”

“What was what?”

“YOU tried to kill me!”

“No I didn’t. I tried to kill…”

He looked at me.

“Benji.”

He run up to me and hugged me too tight/

“What the hell is going on with you?”

I asked, once he let go.

I remembered S.O.S on the phone.

“S.O.S.” I ran down stairs to the phone.

“S.O.S you there?”

“Yea. Yea we really need to get him down here."

“OK, this weekend?”

“YES! Just HERY! God!"