One Hit Wonder

Chapter Four

The next morning Addy woke up and didn’t know where she was. She thought everything that happened had all been a dream.

She sat up in her bed, rubbed her eyes, and glanced around for a moment realizing she wasn’t at home in her own bedroom. She really was in a hotel and everything that happened had all been real.

She grinned and took her pillow and screamed into it. Her heart raced at the thought of her and her two best friends actually being famous. And then they met One Direction of all people, and all in one day!

She jumped out of bed and walked into the little kitchen they had in their hotel room where her parents were eating her dad’s homemade waffles.

“Oh, good morning, sweetie,” her dad, Bill, said happily, “Want a waffle?”

“Sure!” Addy replied happily.

“So, you’re going back to the studio today, by request of your new friends,” her mother smiled, taking a drink of her orange juice, “And your father and I and Ivy and Sylvia’s parents are going to do some sight seeing.”

“Really?!” Addy said excitedly.

“Yup. Now eat up, you need to get showered and ready because you need to be there in about an hour and half. And we all know how long it takes you to get ready,” her mother told her.

Addy laughed, quickly ate the waffle her dad made her with some fresh strawberries and syrup, and then she hopped in the shower, did her hair and made sure she looked presentable.

Just then Ivy and Sylvia burst into her room just as she was putting a flower clip in her hair.

“Oh you look gorgeous! Now let’s get going!” Ivy said quickly, taking her by the wrist and dragging her out of the room.

“Hold on a second! At least let me get my shoes!” Addy wiggled out of Ivy’s grip and ran back to grab her sandals.

“Ok, now we can go!” Addy said happily.

“Took ya long enough!” Ivy smiled.

They all chuckled and Addy told her mom as they were walking out of the room, “We’re heading out, momma, love you! You and dad have fun today!”

“Love you too! There’s a chauffeur waiting for you outside down by the lobby. Have a great day!” her mom replied.

The girls smiled and were soon walking out of the elevator into the lobby. They were surprised to find that the lobby was full of people. A lot of teenage girls to be exact.

The three friends looked at each other in confusion. But they shrugged and made their way through the crowd and out the doors. There were even more people out there though, and they were relieved to see their driver holding up a sign with their names on it right in front of them parked by the curb.

They smiled and waved to the gentleman in the suit with hat and he opened the door for them. As they climbed in the car a lot of the teens standing around the building gave them peculiar looks and some of the older individuals with cameras snapped a couple pictures.

“Well this is weird,” Sylvia spoke once they were safely in their car with the doors locked.

“I bet you they’re here for the boys,” Addy laughed.

“I wonder why we’re not moving,” Ivy questioned, noticing the car wasn’t taking them anywhere.

“That’s odd, I’ll ask,” Sylvia was about to roll down the window to ask the driver why he wasn’t in the car but suddenly it was like a barrier broke and the girls standing outside all went berserk!

Their screams were ear piercing, they started to jump around, and finally some security guards began to break through the mob and make a path to the car.

The driver opened the door once more and the girls made room. It was no wonder they were in a big van type vehicle.

Soon a few familiar faces made their way into the car after waving and signing a few things for some fans.

“Hi!” Liam greeted taking a seat next to Sylvia.

Then Harry climbed in sitting next to Addy, then Louis sat next to Liam, Niall next to Ivy, and Zayn next to Harry.

“Hello everyone!” Addy said to them all.

“Hello.” “Good morning!” “Hi.” “Top o’ the morning to ya.” And Harry just smiled and waved.

She laughed.

“We didn’t know we were riding with you guys,” Sylvia said.

“Well, surprise!” Louis said happily.

They laughed.

“Ok, so out of curiosity, how’d I get to my bed last night? Didn’t I fall asleep?” Addy asked.

“Yes, you did, you were out cold,” Ivy joked.

“Harry carried you,” Zayn informed her.

Addy smiled at him, “I hope I wasn’t a burden,” she said shyly.

“Not at all,” he smiled at her.

“So how was the end of the movie?” she asked them.

She received a chorus of responses, “Awful.” “Great!” “It was ok.” “Yeah it was pretty bad.” “It was good.”

She laughed.

“I said we need to watch a chick flick next time,” Sylvia suggested.

“And I agreed with her,” Ivy stated.

Louis had been poking Liam’s ear and then suddenly Liam smacked Louis on the side of the head and then they broke out in an entire hitting spree.

“Ladies, ladies,” Sylvia interjected, breaking up their little fight, “There’s enough of me that you can share!”

Everyone laughed and Addy said, “Good one, Syl,” and they high-fived.

After a lot more joking and fooling around they soon arrived back at the studio where a crowd of girls and paparazzi were already forming. The security guards made a path to safely guide them into the building but the paps were shouting questions left and right.

“Who are these girls? Are you singing with them on your next album?”

“Why exactly are you here in L.A.?”

“Are these your new girlfriends?”

“Louis, how does Eleanor feel about you hanging out with other women?”

It was with that simple question that Sylvia was reminded of Louis’s girlfriend, Eleanor. She had been so starstruck she had forgotten that he was already taken.

They found their way into the building and were quickly directed into another meeting room, this one on the ground floor.

Upon entering the room, the girls saw the familiar face of Ben Daniels, who they now realized was their new manager. There were also a few new people they didn’t recognize however, like the faces of two older girls who looked to be in their early twenties. There was also a very bulky looking man standing next to them.

“Good morning ladies!” Ben said cheerfully to them, “And gentlemen,” referring to the boys.

“Good morning!” the girls replied.

“Well, I am now your personal manager, and glad to be. And I thought I would introduce you to some people who are now a part of your team,” he explained. He walked over to the girls first and said their names, “This is Andrea and Trixie, your new stylists.”

The girls smiled at them and said hello. Andrea had long blonde hair that she pulled up in a bun and dark brown eyes, Trixie on the other hand had a pixie cut hairstyle which was dark red and her deep green eyes sparkled.

“You’re hair is beautiful,” Andrea complimented Sylvia on her light brown shoulder length locks.

“Thanks,” Sylvia replied surprised.

“And ladies, this is your security manager, Noah,” Ben referred to the bulky bald African-American man standing next to them.

He smiled and in a deep voice said, “Nice to meet you ladies.”

“I already feel safe with him,” Ivy grinned.

He chuckled.

On the other side of the long table in the room some of the boys were conversing with a few men whom were unfamiliar to the girls. Louis and Harry however were sitting down at the table talking and laughing at something silly they had said.

“Now the real reason we brought you back here today is because of a little business we need to discuss,” Ben said turning to the group of boys and older men.

A tall dark haired man who was assumed to be the boys manager spoke to them, “Well, lads, you wanted to ask them.”

They boys grinned and turned to the girls who suddenly got nervous and excited.

“Well, we really like you girls,” Liam spoke up.

“And we were wondering...,” Niall trailed off.

“If you wanted to go on tour with us as our opening act!” Louis cut to the chase.

The girls eyes lit up and they looked at each other and didn’t hesitate to say, “Yes! We would absolutely love to!”

The lads chuckled and Addy squealed and went into a group hug with her best friends.

“What? Group hug!? I want in!” Louis said, as he stood and went to join them.

The rest of the boys followed and everyone laughed.

These past forty-eight hours had been the best in the girl’s entire lives. It was like finally, their lives were really beginning to start. Dreams they didn’t even know they had were coming true. And boy, were they in for many more surprises and adventures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
We wrote this chapter awhile ago, so we thought we should put it up.
Hope you enjoy this chapter! :DD
Thank you OxycodoneXGenocide for commenting!
:D