Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Normal Day

It was a beautiful summer morning in Los Angeles, California. The birds were chirping, and the sun was peaking through the clouds and into the window. I blinked, hoping my eyes would adjust fast, then sat up in bed. I looked at the alarm clock that read 10:01 A.M.

'Seriously? It feels like it's 8.'

I got up and walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and I was disappointed to see that I was out of milk.

"Damnit. Forgot to buy milk."

I walked back into my room, changed into a purple tank top and jean shorts, slipped on shoes, grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out to my car.

I had just finished moving to L.A. a couple weeks before. I was still getting the hang of things, wasn't used to the city life yet.

----

Once I got to the store, I grabbed a cart and set my purse in the front. I got some milk for myself, and then started to head over to the cereal aisle. I grabbed my purse and started skimming the cereal for something that sounded good. I couldn't decide, so I was looking up and down the aisle. So when I bumped into someone and ended up on the floor, it caught me by surprise.

But when I looked up and saw who I bumped into, surprise is an understatement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, who do you think it's going to be?!!? And I'm sorry it's short, next chapter will be a little longer!

Comments are highly appreciated!

HINT: Think of the title of this story! :)

xox