Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Plans Are Set

Zayn looked at me, and he looked freaked out.
"Um...?"

I giggled out loud.
"I probably said that in a way that sounded so incredibly creepy. I'm sorry. But no, she's like one of my best friends, and she lives in Las Vegas. And she's honestly super pretty, and she has a thing for you. She's really sweet, you'll love her!"

He shrugged and smiled.
"Well then I'm excited to meet her."

I looked back down at my iPhone, and hit the 'CALL' button.
"Guys, I'm calling her. So pipe down." I smirked and held the phone up to my ear.

-----

After talking to Heather for over an hour, we had planned everything out. She would get a ride to LAX in the morning, and we'd meet her there and fly to Miami together. Miami is where the cruise ship docks off from.

"You guys have no idea how excited I am right now!"
I jumped on Niall and he showered me with kisses.

"You guys are so cute it's kind of....gross." Liam said.
The other boys nodded and laughed.

"Although, it is nice to see Niall being committed to something OTHER than food." Harry added.

I was trying to hold it in, but I burst out laughing.

"Oh you think it's funny, mate?" Niall asked. "I might just have to tickle you."
I frowned. "Oh my gosh, don't even."
Niall rolled over so that he was holding me down and was tickling the shit out of me.

"Yeah, we're gunna head back to Louis' flat to get our stuff packed. Niall come home when you guys are done..." Zayn paused. "Done with whatever you two are doing."

He shook his head and they walked out the door leaving Niall and me alone. After he was done tickling me, we just snuggled up with each other and were watching some TV.

"I really should get going, I need to get my stuff together. I'll see ya in the morning though. Me and the boys will pick ya up in the morning. I'll text you first, make sure you're up and ready. K beautiful?"

I blushed and kissed his cheek.
"Sounds perfect. These two weeks are going to be absolutely perfect."

And with that Niall kissed my lips softly, gave me a huge bear hug and walked out the door. I walked into my room and started getting my things ready for the next morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh, I love Niall and Hadley in this chapter. :) They're so cute and perfect. Going to update hopefully like 1-3 more chapters tonight.

Since Harry is so cute in this chapter,
Image

Shout-out to 'Bluecaty15' for commenting! Thanks for the comment.
1 comment = 1 shout-out! :)

I now have like 70 readers, 6 subbies and 1 rec! Thank you guys so much!

Enjoy!
xoxo