Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Traveling

As I watched Heather totally drool over Zayn, I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to keep my giggles fairly quiet, but it was getting harder to hold it in. I thought that I probably looked worse than that when I met Niall, but I pushed that image out of my head. I came up behind Heather and hugged her.
"So, are you excited for these next two weeks?" I asked.
"Did she seriously just ruin the moment?" She looked at me, then back at Zayn.
Zayn looked at me and nodded. "She did. We'll get her back later."
I looked at them and we all laughed. "Glad to see you two are getting along...and plotting your revenge on me."

"Alright guys, we better get ready to get going, don't wanna be late." Liam spoke up.
"Now I know why they call you Daddy Direction." I laughed.
Liam frowned.
"No, don't look sad. It's a good thing. We love you, Daddy Direction."
Everyone nodded and followed Liam out the door.

We were being lead out surrounded by probably close to 30 security guards. No one was getting close to us. I held Niall's hand and kissed his cheek, seeing cameras flash behind the security guards.

"How do you guys deal with this all the time? It's absolutely insane." I turned to look at Niall.
"We do it for the fans. It's all for the fans." He smiled.

In that moment, I loved Niall even more than before. And all the boys, too. To really see how committed they were to the fans was really cute.

-----

Once we got to the gate, we were hurried inside by the security.
“Hadley, we’ll be sitting first class. It keeps the fans out. We love them, but they get psycho sometimes.” Niall let me know.

Harry said that he’d sit with me and Niall. He grabbed window seat, then Niall sat next to him, and I had the aisle seat. Behind me was Louis and Liam and they had an empty seat. And across from me was Zayn and Heather and they also had an empty seat. Heather just looked at me, and I couldn’t tell if she was excited or completely scared to be sitting with Zayn.

“You’ll be fine,” I whispered. “This will give you two time to get to know each other.”

I turned back to Niall and he kissed my forehead. “Can I use you as a pillow?” I laughed.
“Of course, I’m quite a comfy pillow.” He smiled.

I turned back to offer Heather a magazine and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw that she and Zayn were making out.

I cleared my throat. “Excuse me, what are you two doing?”
All the boys glanced at Zayn and Heather and burst into laughter.

“YEAH MATE GET SOME.” Louis shouted.

I couldn’t contain my laughter and laughed into Niall’s shirt.
“I’m sorry, he’s just really irresistible.” Heather managed to get out between kisses.

I made a grossed out face. “Clearly.”

-----

Once we were up in the air, I took the time to try to fall asleep. Luckily for me, everyone was equally as tired as me, and we all decided to sleep. Niall was trying not to end up lying on Harry, but his head was rested on Harry’s shoulder, and I fell asleep with Niall’s arm around me, and I fell asleep laying on Niall. Before I closed my eyes, I glanced at Zayn and Heather, and noticed that his arms were wrapped loosely around her, and they were both sound asleep. I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was kinda boring, but it couldn't really be avoided. I needed to have the plane trip in there somewhere. Thankfully, it wasn't as boring as I imagined.

I have over 100 readers now! I'm so thankful for all you guys! I'm glad people like the story. And I have 3 recs and 10 subbies! It means so much to me. I can't express how this makes me feel! :))

I need to update my Liam story, I'll Fight For You, but to be honest, I love this story more. Plus, I'm in a Niall phase right now, so I'm like head over heels for him. He's too perfect.

Image
Exhibit A. ;)

Image
Sweet baby Jesus.

Enjoy!
xoxo