Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Stupid Bitch

After Heather had successfully gathered the boys, we went out to the main lobby of the ship, not before signing some autographs for some fans. We decided to get pizza because we all could smell it even before we entered the lobby.
I decided to eat light, because I wanted to go swimming later on. Niall on the other hand, of course wasn’t holding back. I got 2 slices, and Niall must have had like 10 plates stacked high with pizza.

“Do you get stomachaches ever?” I must have looked so puzzled. I don’t get it. The boy eats and eats and never gets full.
“Not really, no.” He replied.
I glared at him. “Lucky bastard.” I laughed and started heading back to the room.
“Wait for me, babe!” I slowed down and waited for him to follow me.

Walking from the main lobby part of the ship to our room was a trek. And trying to make it there carrying plates of pizza, and walking with One Direction can be a bit tricky. Okay, who am I kidding? It’s fucking impossible. Especially when you’re dating the cutest one and the only Irish one.

-----

After we ate, Heather and I decided on going to the pool.
“Do you see this? This is pure white-ness. I need to get a tan. You don’t have that problem!” I pointed at Heather. “Lucky bitch.” I giggled.
“I’d be glad to pass some of my tan-ness over to you. Seriously. I wish I could.” Heather replied.

I got dressed for the pool first. I had on my green bikini, just to support my little Irish cutie. Niall liked that I had a swimsuit just for him. After I got ready, Heather got ready for the pool as well.

Once we got to the pool, we put our stuff down and slipped into the pool. Surprisingly, it was pretty empty considering it was 3:30 pm. I got out to grab my sunblock to put on my face. I didn’t want a sunburnt face. I’ve gotten sunburnt all over, and the worst part of the body to be sunburnt was probably my face. Especially the nose. Cause then it feels like your face is tight and feels like I got lots of botox.

I noticed this group of girls, OBVIOUSLY talking about One Direction. One girl walked past me, and she clearly knew who I was, because she started talking obnoxiously loud about Niall. Hm, this girl needs to shut the fuck up. Unfortunately, she wasn’t picking up on my telepathic messages. I decided to be catty. I wasn’t going to fight with her, no. That’d cause a scene. But no one talks about my boyfriend right in front of me like she was. I’ll just “accidently” push her into the pool. She was walking right next to the pool edge, giving me a perfect opportunity. I walked past her, and pretended to slip. I was always a fabulous actor, if I may say so myself. But anyways, I pretended to slip and push her in the pool. I’ve never been happier to say that there was no lifeguard around.

When she emerged from the water, she looked pissed, which I would be too if some random bitch pushed me in the pool. I turned to face her and pointed my finger at her. “Don’t think for a second that you can talk about my boyfriend the way you were and NOT get away with it. Hell fucking no. Bitch that’s what you get.”

I walked over to the other side of the pool where Heather was and got in.
“Holy shit, that was great.” She started clapping for me, and laughing hysterically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the super catty side of Hadley coming out. It needed to be done.

I have 138 readers and 14 subscribers! Holy moly, I love you guys.

I have 2 shout-outs! One to 'dmbbmb123' and another to 'mistery gurl' for your comments. Thanks for your comments!! :)

I got this fabulous idea for a Harry fanfic, the first chapter will be up tonight! :) I'm excited for this one. Not a perfect fairytale beginning like a lot of fanfics have.

Image
It never gets old.

Image
I'm sorry, but I'd push bitches into traffic if they were talking/flirting with my baby right here. He's an Irish sex-god. ;))

Enjoy!
xoxo