Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Ironic

I blinked multiple times til the face in front of me was no longer blurry. My jaw dropped and I could feel my heart racing.

"You're...you're...-"
"Niall Horan? That's me."

I just stared in amazement. "Yeah..uh.."
I had no idea what to say, what to do, but thankfully Niall outstretched his arm and helped me up.
"Thank you and I'm Hadley by the way."
He shook my hand and then grabbed a box of cereal off the shelf and held it under his arm.
I titled my head and read the box and chuckled.

"Lucky Charms...really Niall?" I giggled.
"Of course I run into 1/5th of One Direction at a grocery store of all places, and I bump into the Irish one by the Lucky Charms."

Niall also laughed and seeing his smile made my heart melt.
"Gotta have me lucky charms." We both laughed.

"Niall? Where are ya mate?" I heard a voice call.
Just then the other 4/5ths of One Direction appeared and I was totally starstruck.
Niall handed Louis his Lucky Charms and Louis plopped them into the cart.

"So who's this mighty fine girl?" Zayn asked.
I giggled, feeling my face getting red.
"I'm Hadley. I kind of, well actually ran into Niall while looking at the cereal."
The boys all laughed but then introduced themselves to me, giving me a chance to actually hug all of them.

"This is like a dream come true right now. Meeting you guys." I didn't even want to know how hardcore I must have been cheesin right then 'n there.
"Well we love meeting our fans, it makes us happy," Harry chimed in.

We talked for a couple minutes until I realized I should probably be going.
"You guys, it was so funny and ironic how I bumped into Niall, but I should probably get going."
They all said good-bye to me, and I was walking towards the cash register until I heard Niall calling my name.

"Hadley!" I turned around and stopped walking, letting him catch up to me.
"Yeah?"
Niall snatched my phone from out of my hand, and before I could yell at him, he had given me my phone back.

"Text me later. We should hang out."
He smiled and just then he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought of this idea for how they'd meet, and I thought it'd be so cute and fun to read. I'm done updating for tonight. If anyone's interested, I have a Liam Payne fanfic called I'll Fight For You, which also needs updating.

Lemme know if you like this! <3
xoxo