Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Good Team

When I woke up, Niall’s arm was still draped across my side. He was still sound asleep, and he looked absolutely adorable when he was sleeping. I stared at him for a couple minutes and slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake him up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 2 in the afternoon. I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of yoga shorts from Victoria’s Secret and a white tank top. I re-applied some makeup and when I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Niall sitting up. He smiled when he saw me.

“Hi love.” His voice was quiet. I assumed he was still tired.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him, wrapping my arms around him. “Hi boo.” I softly kissed his lips and smiled. “So what do you wanna do next? Let’s grab something to eat then go mini golfing?” I asked him.

He nodded and got up and just put on a pair of shorts. He kept his tank top on.

“You’re going to keep your tank top on? All the crazy fans will be gushing over how good your muscles look.” I laughed and squeezed his bicep.

“Oh, you think they look good, huh?” Niall grinned and flexed his arms.

My heart just about melted. I was a huge arms girl. I’m all about the biceps. Big arms make me happy. I nodded. “They look really good.” I put emphasis on really, and he started blushing. I giggled. “I love that I can make you blush!” I smiled and squeezed his cheeks.

“Really, cause it’s embarrassing sometimes!” Niall laughed and squeezed my cheeks right back.

-----

Once we got out to the main lobby, we decided to get pizza from that pizza place we’ve always gone back to. The pizza was extremely good. I loved that pizza. I grabbed a slice and Niall grabbed only three, which surprised me. “Are you feeling okay? Normally you ask for like 10 pieces…”

He smirked and looked at me. “I’m hungry for something else, actually…”

Right at that moment, I had taken a big gulp of my Coke and I practically spit it out all over the floor. “Oh my gosh, that was bad.” I laughed and hoped no one around me saw that. I looked at Niall who was still smirking. “Okay, okay! Later!” I winked and he just kept that smirk on his face.

-----

Once we got to mini golf, I was surprised that girls weren’t coming up to us. But when Niall walked away these two girls walked up to me. They were smiling, but I’m pretty sure they wanted to rip out my insides.

“We just wanna say that we think you’re using Niall for the fame. You’re really not even that pretty. You don’t deserve Niall at all.”

I let out a small laugh. “Wow, I’m so hurt. Let me go cry in a corner. Oh wait, I’m not that weak.”

Just then Niall walked back to me, and put his arm around me.

“Hey babygirl, what’s going on?” He looked at the girls who were just giving me the super stink eye, and then back at me.

“Well these girls think I’m using you for the fame and that I don’t deserve you and that I’m really not even that pretty.” Niall looked at me, puzzled. “Yeah, I know. I don’t get it either.”

Niall turned back to the girls, who looked like they would topple over if you breathed on them. They looked so surprised to be in the presence of 1/5th of One Direction. Although that was me a couple days ago.

“I’m pretty sure I’d know if she was using me for the fame. And she does deserve me, and I deserve her because she’s perfect. I usually love meeting fans, but meeting you two was totally unpleasant. You have no respect if you come up and flat out bully my girlfriend.” Niall tightened his grip around me. “Hadley is absolutely beautiful. Inside and out. And she’s perfect.”

I smiled as he spoke, and the girls just looked completely dumbfounded that they ended up looking like idiots in front of Niall Horan. “Yeah, so your arguments are invalid and you’re free to go.” I added. I smirked as the girls walked away.

I high-fived Niall and kissed his cheek. We make a brilliant team.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm up to 240 readers and 23 subbies! Woohoo! :) Shout-out to 'blown away!' Thanks for the comment! :)

Danielle and Eleanor will probably be in the next chapter!

Image
Niall looks so cute and perfect right here. And Mr. Styles in the back looks like he's about to cry.

Image
My hubby is so cute. :)

Enjoy!

xoxo