Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Regret

The next morning I woke up realizing that I had fallen asleep cuddling with Heather and that Danielle and Eleanor were sleeping in my bed. I looked at Heather and noticed her makeup stained face. I frowned to myself and shook my head. I could not believe that what happened last night was real, I was hoping it was a dream…more like a nightmare. I tried to get out of my bed fairly quiet, but I obviously failed because Heather rolled over and sat up in bed.

I looked at her and bit my lip, not knowing what to say.

“If you want to hang with the boys later, I’ll understand…” Her voice trailed off.

I shook my head. “No no. You come first, you’re my best friend.”

Heather got up and hugged me tight. “I love you Hadley.”

“I love you, too.”

I grabbed my phone and texted Niall, he was the only one of the 5 boys I wanted to see. I told him to meet me at the donut shop. Heather and I changed into tank tops and shorts, and just both wore our hair in buns. When we got to the donut shop Niall was there…with Zayn.

Heather was obviously trying to avoid his glance so when he stood up to go talk to her, I stepped in front of him. “Where do you think you’re going? I said to leave us alone, clearly you can’t listen to directions very well, no pun, but at least give her some space Zayn, really.”

Zayn raised an eyebrow. “But I want to apologize.”

I started to raise my voice and get angrier because he wasn’t listening. “What the fuck don’t you understand? I said leave her alone.”

“No no, Hadley, let me hear him out.” Heather stood next to me, a donut in hand.

“Okay so I don’t even know what I was thinking, I just got carried away. I fucked up big-“ Heather cut him off.

“You fucked up? You don’t know what you were thinking? That’s a lame ass apology. So save it.” She took a bite of her donut and then threw the rest of it at him, hitting him in the face. She grabbed another donut and tossed that one at him too. “I’m done with you. Don’t make Hadley say it again. We’re both pissed.”

I grabbed Niall’s hand and started walking back to the hotel room. I was surprised when Niall let go. I turned to look at him. “What are you doing?”

“I’m staying with my mate.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You’re what?”

Niall took a step closer to me. “I’m staying with Zayn. He’s my friend.”

My jaw dropped. “But you’re my boyfriend!”

“Yes, but friends come first. And I wish you’d let Zayn apologize. He’s sorry. I think he may have had a couple drinks or something. I don’t think he realized what he was doing.”

I stared at him in disbelief. “Are you actually trying to justify that what Zayn did was okay? Oh my gosh, Niall. Seriously? You’re not helping, shut up.”

“I’m not saying it was okay, I’m just saying you two are being a bit overdramatic.” Zayn was now standing next to Niall, smirking.

I looked at Heather then back and Niall and Zayn, who was still smirking.

“I will punch that smirk right off your face.” I lunged at Zayn. “But seriously, Niall? Seriously?”

Niall shrugged. “Seriously.”

“What has gotten into you? Where is my sweet Niall that I bumped into at the grocery store? What happened to him?” I asked, my eyes starting to well up.

“Hadley, it’s still me. I’m just disappointed that you and Heather are taking this so harshly, and you won’t let Zayn apologize.” Niall took a step towards me, trying to grab my hand, and I smacked it away.

I looked at the floor and then back up at Niall, a tear falling from my eye. “I can’t do this anymore.”

I turned and started sprinting back to my room. I could hear Heather following close behind me. I barged through the door and found Eleanor and Danielle up and well.

“What happened?” El asked, noticing the fact that I was now crying as well as Heather.

“We went to meet Niall for breakfast and he brought Zayn and Niall was trying to justify that what Zayn did at the club was okay. And Niall wouldn’t come back here because he said friends are first. So I’m putting my friend first. I’m gunna be done with the boys for a few days. I can’t handle their immaturity right now. But yeah, that’s what happened.”

Eleanor and Danielle just sat there looking shocked. “Um well wow. We love you girls. Let us know if you need anything.”

NIALL’S POV

Once Zayn and I got back to the room, I started to feel guilty about how rude I was to Hadley. I definitely wasn’t treating her like a man should treat his girl.

“Thanks for standing up for me the way you did out there, mate.”

I looked at Zayn and sighed. “I think I was too rude to Hadley. And Heather was right. No one can justify what you did as ‘right.’”

“What the fuck?” Zayn looked at me, and he looked pissed.

“I’m going to go to Heather and Hadley’s room. I need to apologize to my girl. Can I give you a word of advice though, instead of saying sorry, show that you are.”

I knocked on their door and Hadley answered. I smiled slightly, and I was bummed when she didn’t return the smile. “What?” She was not happy, and I could easily tell.

“I’m sorry. What Zayn did was wrong, and you were right.” Hadley grinned and wrapped her arms around my neck, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pressed her lips hard against mine and I smiled against my lips. Once that was done, I walked over to Heather and patted her back. “I’m real sorry love.”

Heather babbled something back. “I think she said it’s okay.” Hadley decoded for me with a laugh.

-----

HADLEY'S POV

After Niall had gone back to his room earlier, us girls just spent time doing girl stuff. We painted our nails, did each other’s hair, did facials, ate ice cream. It was very refreshing and calming for all us.

“I’m so glad you both came.” I hugged El and Dani, tightly.

Heather nodded. “I agree. I really needed this. Spending time with Hadley all the time got really boring.”

I frowned and nudged her. “I’m kidding, you know I’m kidding!”

Heather pulled out her phone and saw that she had a text from Zayn saying that she should look in the hallway. She walked to the door and opened it and gasped when she saw the hallway in front of her. There were flowers, and chocolates and a letter right outside the door. She opened it and read it out loud.

Heather,

I know what I did was so incredibly wrong and stupid. And what is also stupid is that I can’t remember why I bloody did it. But Niall gave me some good advice earlier. He said that saying that I was sorry is very meaningless, and nowadays, sorry is just thrown around like a ragdoll. He said that I should show you that I’m sorry. I hope these flowers, pictures of us, and chocolates show you how much I’m sorry. Let’s just talk tomorrow. Just me and you.

Love, Zayn.
♠ ♠ ♠
34 subbies! What do you think Heather will do?!!? :)
Thanks to 'Mrs. Bagans' 'maribaylock' and 'finally falling' for their comments!

Image
THOSE ARMS ;)

Image

Enjoy loves!!! xoxo