Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Keep Calm

I stood there starstruck for a moment. Did Niall Horan just give me his number and ask me to hang out? What is going on?

I went up to pay for my groceries, and then walked out to my car. When I got home, I put all my groceries away then plopped down on my couch. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

Hey it's Hadley. What's up?

I set my phone down next to me, and I kept checking it to make sure I didn't miss anything. I turned on the TV and before I could choose a channel, my phone buzzed.

Hey cutie. :) Just got home and just chilling with my mates. You busy later?

Whoa, Niall just called me cute. And is asking if I'm busy later. That means he probably wants to hang out. I calmed myself down and replied.

Nope, not at all. Why you have something in mind?

I got up and made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms. I grabbed an ice tea out of the fridge and made my way back to the couch to watch TV. I grabbed my phone just as it started buzzing.

Come over and hang with the boys. I'll call you in 2 hours and give you the address. Can't wait to see you, love.

As I read t hat, I almost spit out my Lucky Charms. Oh my goodness, I get to go hang out with One Direction?

----

I was in the car, trying to find my way to the boys' house when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?"

"Hey love, it's Louis. Niall wanted me to call you and make sure you were on your way and that you're not lost...and if you're wondering why Niall didn't call you himself, it's because he's getting all cute for you."
"Louis, shut up!" I overheard and I giggled.
"Yeah, I think I found you guys. Someone come outside."
"Alrighty, mate."

I parked my car and saw Liam walking outside and over to my car. Before I could open my door, Liam had opened it for me. I blushed a little and got out.

"Thanks." I shot him a huge smile, which he soon returned.

He grabbed my arm and we started walking to the door.

I was going to hang out with One Direction. I needed to be calm.

Calm was the last word I'd use to describe myself at that very moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe, look what I learned how to do!
Image
Unf ;)

Huge shoutout to 'onlythegooddieyoung' for helping me with that ^. You should go check out her fanfics, they're AMAZING!

Hope you guys like this story though. I sure do! :)
xox