Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Hanging Out

Niall smiled big and got off the couch, casually walking into the other room.

"Hey mates! She said she'd make us food!"
All of the boys stopped looking at whatever they were looking at and glared at Niall.

They all got up from where they were sitting and met me in the other room.
"We're all very hungry so your offer is perfect."

"So what should I make?"
"Potatoes!" Niall exclaimed!
I let out a small giggle and look at Niall. "Unlike you, I can't just live off of potatoes. Sorry Niall. And do you just blurt out everything that comes to mind? It's like you have no off button, and sometimes I wish you did." I nudged him playfully to let him know I was kidding. Liam started cracking up at my comment and added a lovely "BURNNNN!" to our conversation."

"Nialler, I'm kidding babe okay?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek which was followed by some aw's from the boys.

"Okay going back to food...how about tacos?"
The rest of us nodded, and then Niall spoke up again.
"Hey! How come I don't get my favorite food but Harry gets his?"
"Niall, because everyone wants tacos."

I told the boys I'd start making tacos, and Niall got so happy that I was actually making him food. They all walked into the other room to finish their game, but Niall stayed.

----

Now I was absolutely stuffed. I was sitting on the couch next to Niall, holding hands and cuddling. When I spent time with him, it didn't feel like Niall from One Direction, it felt like hanging out with someone normal.

"So mate, should you ask her or should I?" Zayn asked Niall.

I rose my eyebrow and looked at all of them. "What is it?"
The room got oddly quiet and I went back to my magazine.

"We have a couple shows coming up...and they're at this super secretive location which we can only tell you about if you agree to come with." Niall spoke softly.

I shrugged, "yeah I'll go."
"Alright well we're going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for 2 weeks. And we leave in 2 days. So you should probably start packing."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters kind of boring. I need to figure more stuff out that'll happen, cause this was most like a filler chapter.

Oh! Shout-out to WolfGirl96 for being the first person to comment on this story!
Thank you so so much for your feedback and support!
*Whoever comments will get a shoutout...for now ;)

And of course, here's your daily dose of Niall! <3
Image

Thanks guys! Enjoy!

xox