Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Chaos and Excitement

My jaw dropped. "I'm sorry, did you say two days?"
Niall looked around and nodded. "Indeed."

I threw my pillow at him and shrugged. "I'm a girl. I need longer than 2 days notice to pack."
Niall frowned. "Aw boo, don't worry. I'm still going with..."
His blue eyes lit up and I smile spread across his face.
"But you have to help me pack."
His smile soon faded.

"We'll all help you!" Harry chimed in and the other boys nodded.
"Anything you need, we got it covered love!" Louis added.

I looked at Niall and grabbed his hand. "You come back with me in my car to my house."
I pointed at the other 4 boys. "You guys follow my car to my house. I need to pack pronto."

-----

Once we all got to my house, Niall started raiding my kitchen while the other boys made themselves at home and watched TV.

"Uh boys, in here." I pointed to my bedroom. "Help me pack."

We were all sitting on my floor, starting to pack when Niall came in my room, his hand in a bag of chips, and his mouth full.

"I seriously wonder what you see in him, sometimes." Louis chuckled.
Niall sat down next to me and swallowed his mouthful of chips. I squeezed his cheeks and kissed his lips, lightly.
"Because this boy is so hard to resist. And he's just so cute."

Niall blushed and I giggled.

-----

After about 2 hours of packing, I was finally done. I couldn't have done it without the boys.
"So where are we going, exactly?" I asked as I was falling asleep next to Niall on the couch.

"Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and maybe a couple other places." Liam answered me.

"Oh my gosh, I cannot wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so last summer I went on a cruise to those places, so maybe I can base some things off that. I probably will.

I felt bad for not updating. So here's an update.

Image
My love for Louis in this one. Can't even. <3

Image
He's too perfect. :)

Enjoy!
xoxo