Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Company

I laughed as Louis jumped on me, as the other boys crowded around us.

“Group hug!” Liam shouted.
I pushed the boys off me and held my nose.
“You guys smell like burnt toast. Fucking disgusting.”

“Okay, you can blame Harry for that. Bloody idiot doesn’t know how to work a toaster.” Zayn spoke up.

Harry frowned.
“Shut up, Zayn. I do know how to, Hadley’s just hates me.”

I rolled my eyes. “All of you go shower. Seriously, there is no way you will attract the ladies that way.”

-----

After the boys all showered, we were all just lounging around my apartment, relaxing. I was lying on the couch next to Niall, all snuggled up with him, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I saw a text from one of my best friends, Heather.

Hiiiiiii! Omg I miss you. How’s hanging with the boys? Can you tell Zayn that one of your most beautiful friends says ‘hi’ and when are you coming to visit? xo

I read that and laughed out loud at what she said. When I read the last part my heart sank. Shit, I was going on that cruise with the boys. I thought for a minute and then spoke up.

“Hey Liam, is Danielle coming on the cruise with us?”
“I don’t think so, sadly.” Liam frowned. “She has dance stuff to do. Why?”

“Hold on. I’ll let you know.” I paused and turned the other direction.

“Louis? Is Eleanor coming?”
“Nope, she has family stuff going on, plus we’ve traveled so much, and she gets homesick.”

“Well then I have a proposition. Since I will be the only female in this group, not that I mind it because you all are very lovely and everything, but since I’ll be the only girl, I was wondering if one of my best friends could join us?”

The boys looked around then back at me. “I wouldn’t see why not.”

I jumped up and let out a small, but loud, shriek causing the boys to all curse and frown.
“Could you like warn us when you’re going to do that?” Liam asked.

I made a face like I was thinking about it and waited a couple seconds. “Hm…nope.”

I went back to my phone and started to text Heather back, but looked up at glanced at Zayn.
“Oh, and I forgot to mention. Zayn, she’s gorgeous and she has a thing for you and she says hi.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the girl I added in is actually one of my best friends. And she loves Zayn, so I thought WHY NOT PUT HER IN HERE?! She was fangirling so hardcore.

I'll probably update tomorrow, maybe put another chapter up tonight, I don't know. I have like 61 readers, 4 subscribers and 3 comments. Please don't be a silent reader. I love comments!

Another shout-out to WolfGirl96 who commented again. :)

Here this is rare. Have a gif of Zayn.
Image
He really is quite beautiful.

Image
No words. ;)

Enjoy!
xoxo