Status: Active

Chance Encounters

Restless Desires

If people would have been on that beach, we probably would have been reported for what was happening. But luckily, no one was there. It had been raining for the past forty-five minutes, and anyone else would have said that it was terribly cold. But since I was a little preoccupied, I hadn’t really noticed.

I kissed Ellie softly, leaning my head down so I could meet with her soft lips. I could feel as her mouth turned into a smile. “What?” I mumbled. But she didn’t respond. Ellie ran her fingers over my bare back, giving me chills.

She rested her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me right on top of her. I felt as her tongue slipped between my lips. We wrestled for dominance, continuing until we were tired. When I had stopped, Ellie turned me over so that she was on top of me. Her bare stomach touched mine, and I shivered slightly as I felt her cold, wet undergarments.

She quickened the pace now, moving her lips everywhere over my face, my neck, and to my chest. Although I didn’t want to do anything Ellie wasn’t ready for, I was extremely aroused, and I couldn’t help myself at this point.

I moved my hands over Ellie’s back, softly traveling up and down. My fingers eventually ended up on the straps of her bra. She stiffened slightly as I moved one over her shoulder. I stopped the kiss and looked at her.

“Are you okay? Do you need me to stop?” I asked, looking up at her. I didn’t want to this to end, but I would respect her wishes. Ellie trusted me, and I didn’t want to break the bond between us.

“Yes, I’m fine. No,” she said hurriedly, reconnecting our lips. Hesitantly, I moved the other strap off of her shoulder and positioned my hands on her upper back again. My fingers rested on the clasp. I had done this before, but Ellie was different. She was a virgin. What if she really didn’t want this?

I couldn’t stop though. After a couple of moments, I had finally managed to unclasp Ellie’s bra. Ellie was rushing even more now. She rested her fingers on the hem of my boxers. I stiffened, and my body was completely frozen.

“Ellie, are you sure?” I asked genuinely. I needed an honest answer before I could continue. This time she looked at me and smiled. I could see she really was there, and the lust wasn’t there. It was completely out of love.

“Yes,” she grinned.

And that was how everything started.

~~*~~

I woke up to the sun glaring directly at me. The seagulls were chirping, the ocean was roaring, and thankfully it was too early for anyone to be here. My arm was wrapped around Ellie’s small, naked waist. Instantly, I recollected the memories from last night and smiled. It wasn’t because I had finally slept with her, but because I was with the one person I needed.

Mena didn’t matter to me. She was just someone to help me get over my bitter past. But Ellie was someone to help me start my upcoming future.

I felt Ellie rustling, and within seconds, she was facing me. “Good morning,” I smiled. Ellie looked back at me. At first, she was embarrassed by her naked body. But then she smiled back at me. That smile killed me. She looked so gorgeous. Her messy hair, her plain, bare face, her unclothed body, was a symbol of who she really was.

“Good morning,” she said quietly, sealing her few words with a sweet, sentimental kiss. But after a couple of seconds, Ellie snapped out of her mood and stopped kissing me. “Oh my gosh! Aunt Mary is going to freak!” She exclaimed, taking the blanket and standing up.

I watched as Ellie quickly dropped the blanket and slid on her underwear. When she noticed, she put her arms over her chest and glared at me. “Luke, this is serious! We’re going to be in so much trouble for this!”

“Okay, okay. I’m getting up,” I said, noticing as Ellie glanced at my naked body too. I smirked when her eyes met mine, but she rolled her eyes. When we were dressed, however, Ellie was back to normal, and realized the consequences wouldn’t be too bad. Mary trusted us. We weren’t reckless teenagers.

When we were done packing, we grabbed all of our belongings and walked to the car. The grains of sand deviously found ways to get into our shoes, making the walk much more uncomfortable than it really needed to be. I entwined my fingers with Ellie’s, and looked down at her.

She looked nervous at first. But then she covered it up with a true smile. “Do you think Aunt Mary will be suspicious of anything?” Ellie asked.

“Maybe at first. But if we tell her that we got stuck in the rain, I think she’ll understand. She trusts us Ellie,” I said reassuringly.

“Can you imagine what would happen if she found out that we had sex?” She said, half giggling and half worrying.

“She’d probably kill us. But she won’t. She doesn’t even know about us,” I said. After that, Ellie was silent. I don’t know if it was something I said or just because she didn’t have anything else to say, but she was absolutely quiet.

We were about half way through our walk on the sand when kids started running across the beach. It was only about nine in the morning, so I was pretty surprised that people got up this early. I could hear their distant screams of laughter and enjoyment. I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. I remember when my mother used to take me to the beach. She taught me how to swim, how to not be afraid of the water, and how to build terrible sand castles. Afterwards we would always stop at the end of the beach to get vanilla ice cream cones. We did that at least four times every summer. It was a tradition. I guess I was just going to have to start doing that with Ellie.

“Luke?” Ellie asked nervously. Her grip on my fingers grew tighter, but I squeezed her small hand back, signaling I was here. I looked at her, the wind blowing through her long, brown hair. It covered parts of her face, and I could tell she was a little frustrated that she couldn’t move the strands out of her mouth or eyes.

“Yeah?” I said, waiting for her to respond. At this moment, she stopped. She set her bags on the ground and looked at me. She wrapped her hair up in a ponytail and then gazed at me, her eyes sparkling with confusion and a hint of desire.

“What are we?” She questioned.

“Well, I don’t know. I know I’d love it if we made it official though,” I said, looking back at her.

She grinned quickly, raising her eyebrows. “Really? Like, a couple?” She asked softly.

“Yeah. I mean, if you want,” I said. Ellie rolled her eyes and jumped on me, her arms wrapping around my shoulders. She pulled away and pressed her moist lips against mine.

“So, we’re official?” She asked, grabbing her bags again and continuing to walk to the car.

“Yeah, yeah we are,” I chuckled lightly.

For the rest of the ride home, we did nothing but awkwardly smiling at each other and making small conversation. We knew it was all out of happiness and new encounters.

And that was the day everything fell together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, don't worry guys, this is the last chapter at the beach.
But more are to come soon.
Thank you so much to everyone that commented, recommended, or subscribed!
You guys are remarkable!
Mwah,
Alexandra.