Family Portrait

Family Portrait

Dear Draco,

I looked at the family photo that is showing on the mantle piece the other day and it reminded me how lucky we ware. It was of us and our 9 children. It was taken a year ago and so much has changed since then.

Teddy is now 24 and is a succesful writer for the wizarding world. He is starting a family of his own, which kind of scares me. The mere thought of becoming a granpa is still frightening in my mind.

Alecia is now 21 and trying to discover herself. I hope she doesn't get herself into trouble while she is trying to discover herself, you know how I worry about her a lot.

Then there's James, who is 17 and I don't know how he is going to deal with the outside world when he graduates Hogwarts. He has this fantasy in his head that the world is going to treat him like his peers at Hogwarts do. Well we both know that won't be the case.

Next in line in our gracious family photo is Mallorie. Our talented 16 year old daughter will become something precious one day and we both know it. Whether it be a doctor at St.Mungo's or some sort of authority figure at the ministry, it will be something special.

The twins are next, Albus and Scorpius. They are 14 now and even though they are completely different, they still manage to remain so close. Albus has recently gotten so interested in sport, it's like James all over again. He has also managed to become so disinterested in his studies, which worries me a bit. Scorpius is a bit different though, he loves to study but hates socializing or playing any kind of sport. I hear from other parents that he gets teased quite often at school, and even though Al protects him a lot it worries me. I just want him to feel safe in his school environment.

Lily is next and I can tell she is going to be exactly like you. She may only be 11, but she has that mischievous look in her eye, the same one you had when you were younger. If she causes any trouble at school you can handle it. I'm only joking, but if she is like you, she probably won't listen to anything I have to say.

I'm nearly finished, so hang in there for me. Don't put this down just yet.

Narcissa is next and even though she is only 8 years old she tends to have a mind of her own. The other day when you got called into work early, she thought she would pick out her own clothes for school and let me just say I was not going to let our child go out with the clothes she had on. I know she is going to be a free spirit when she get older.

Lucky last is our baby boy, Wyatt. You are always reminding me that he is 3 years old and I shouldn't call him a baby all the time, but he could be 70 and I would still call him a baby. He makes our life interesting since nearly all our children are at Hogwarts now. I don't know what will happen when he starts school. You know I'm going to be overly protective of him. If anyone would ever think to lay a finger on his head, I would kill them in an instant.

The only two people that I haven't talked about in this photo is us and well you basically know everything about me, but there is one this you don't know and that is how much I love you. I could never get though half the things in my life if it wasn't for you. You have always been there and I love you for that. You have never judged me and I can't thank you enough. You have given me 9 amazing children and without them I would be completely lost. I guess what I'm saying is, Draco Malfoy, I love you with all my heart and please never let me go because I couldn't possibly live without you.

Love always,
Harry x.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea what this is.
Would appreciate feedback, thanks x.