Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

Just One Drink

I walk in to a bar in West Hollywood just past 11pm. I order my usual, a maragirtta with sugar on the rim. I just sat at the bar alone enjoying my drink, when some drunk wanker walked up to me. "Hey Babe, you from around here?" He asked slurring his words. I rolled my eyes. "FUCK OFF! I'm not intrested!" I yelled.

"Aww, come on sweetheart don't be like that." He continued. I turned my head trying to ignore him. "Look, why don't you go find some other whore to shag!" I was very pissed off now. Just then a man walked up, "Is there a problem here?" He asked. "Yeah, this little whore won't give me attention." The drunken guy stated. The man turned to me, "Is he bothering you miss?" He asked nicely. I just nodded.

"Look man, I think you should leave. Clearly she's not intreseted." The man said to the druken guy trying to get him to leave me alone. "WHATEVER!" The drunken man yelled and just walked away.
"Thanks for that." I said as I thanked the nice man. "No problem, you know I don't think I've seen you around here before. My name is Danny." He introduced himself. "Well, Danny my name is Pamela." I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you." Danny replied. "Is that a Brittish accent?" "Why, yes. I'm originally from London. But just moved here. Needed to start a new life." I exclaimed.

Danny nodded. "My mates and I are from there too. We moved here a while ago." He relpied sounding really excited to meet someone from the same area. "Oh really?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, we're in a band. Asking Alexandria? You heard of us?" I shook my head. "No, not that I recall." "Ah, it's okay. You'll have to check us out. In fact me band mates are here." He exclaimed. "Oi, guys! Come over here." He shouted to the guys sitting on the couch.

Just then four other guys started walking over towards us. "Guys, meet Pamela. She's from London too." Danny said as he introuced me. "Hello" they all replied. But I had my eye on one in particular, he had frizzy, sometimes wavey hair, a large chest tattoo you could see with the cut down shirt he was wearing. He also had spider bites on one side of his lips.

"Hey, you guys wanna do a round of shots?" I asked. They all looked at me and replied "FUCK YES!"
I spoke to the bar tender and ordered the shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just started this story. Hope you like it. Comment, give feedback please! :)