Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

Dear Insanity

I woke up the next morning a bit hungover. I just opened my eyes and lightly scratched my head thinking about last nights events. I knew what I had done. I slept with the man I had my eye on, one of Danny's mates. His arms were still wrapped around my naked body under the blankets. I slowly moved to try to get out of small bunk. Trying not to wake him, but as I sat up I hit my head on the small ceiling of the bunk. "Bloddy Hell!" I yelled. Just then the man woke up. "You alright?" He asked, gentley rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." I replied as I climbed out of bed and started putting my clothes back on. He looked at me, "You're Pamela right?" He asked. I nodded as I began pulling up my jeans. "We shagged last night didn't we?" He asked kinda confused from his hangover as well. "Uh..Yeah" I said as I reclasped the back of my bra. He began sitting up in bed and pulled on his boxer briefs and jeans.

As I pulled my shirt on I heard talking in the front of the bus so it must be the rest of the guys. I began walking to the front to see Danny sitting on the couch and the others lounging around. Danny looked over at me, "Hello Pamela." I just waved at him and then sat down next to him.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't itroduce you to the rest of the guys last night. This is Cam, that's James, and that's Sam." Danny said as he pointed to each of them. "Oh, and the one you were getting lucky with last night is Ben." I just nodded. Obviously he could tell because of my still messy hair.

Just then the man I guess was Ben walked out from the bunk area. Cam looked over at his messy hair look, "Looks like you got some ass last night eh Ben?" "You bet!" He exclaimed. Just then I looked at the time to see it was about 11:45 am. "Well, guys I gotta get home." I said. The man I slept with looked over at me, "Uh, hey Pamela? Do wanna walk somewhere to get breakfast?" He asked. I though to myself why not? "Sure." I replied.

We left off the bus and started walking. "So, it's Ben right?" I asked him. "Uh, yeah." He replied. I nodded, "Danny told your name." He tried fixing his messy hair with his hand. "Ah, I see." We ended up entering a small little cafe down the street. Ben and I found a table and sat down. The waiter came over to our table. "What can I get you two?" She asked with a smile. Ben and I just ended up ordering some coffee and some bagles.

We talked for a bit about last night. I gave Ben my number agreeing we would probably meet up later. We walked out of the cafe, "So I'll see you later?" Ben asked. I nodded, "Most likely." We waved good-bye and I began my walk home.