Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

Through Sin And Self Distruction

I arrived back at my apartment. I was getting ready to take a shower because I was still in my clothes from last night. As I took my clothes off I could smell Ben's cologne all over my body from when we shagged. (I kinda liked the smell of it.) I got in the shower and let the warm water run down my body as I got cleaned up.

When I finished, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me and I walked down the hall to my bedroom. I was about to get dressed when my phone rang, looking at the caller ID, it was my sister.

Hello? I answered.

Hi sis, how are you? She asked in a cheery voice.

I'm fine. What's up?

I tried calling you last night but you didn't answer. She explained.

Oh, yeah I went out last night. I informed her.

Well, I was calling to tell you I'm flying in today. I'm at my layover for my connceting flight now. I should be there in a couple hours. She told me. I was surprised she was flying in, but I was excited to see her.

Great, we can go out and I'll show around Hollywood. I replied back in excitement.

Sounds fun, pick me up at LAX? I'll call you when I land. She sounded very happy. I haven't seen her since I moved here.

Will do. See you soon. Then I hung up with her.

I contied getting dressed when suddenly my phone buzzed signaling I had a text message...I looked and saw it was from Ben.

It read...

Hey Pam, the guys and I are going out before our show tonight. Shows not until 8:30pm. Wanna join us?

I replied back to him...

I'd love to! My sister is flying in tonight..is it okay if she comes?

Few moments later he replied...

Sure, it's cool with us! I'll hook you guys up with tickets and backstage passes for the show tonight.

I couldn't wait for my sister to meet the guys and see her, i know she'll have a great time. I told Ben I would contact him later after I got my sister from the airport. I was laying on my bed still very tired from last night. I decided I'd sleep for a bit..I set my alarm so I could wake up when I had to pick up my sister.

Few Hours Later...

My alarm went off signaling I had to get up now. I got up and walked out of my bedroom to grab my car keys off the kitchen counter. I headed out the door to the airport. I arrived moments later and waited in the pick up/ drop off area. I read a message from my sister saying...

Just landed, heading to baggage claim and then I'll be out.

My sister's face appeared as she opened the passenger door to my car. "Hi sis, it's great to see you!" I said excitedly. "It's great to see you too!" She replied. We drove away from the airport as we drove down the busy roads you could see some of the buildings in the city. "L.A is so beautiful." My sister pointed out. I nodded and replied "I know, that's why I chose to live here." "So what are we going to do tonight?" My sister asked.

"Well, first we will get you set up in my apartment. Then we're going to go to a bar to meet some of my friends and then go to a concert." I replied to her. "That sounds great!" She replied, she sounded really excited now.

Moments later we pulled in to my apartment building. I helped my sister with her bags as we headed up the stairs. I opened my apartment door, my sister looked around. "Wow, this is nice." She said. "I know, Isn't it perfect?" I excliamed in a happy tone. I got my sister set up in the second bedroom I had. I pulled out my phone remembering I had to call Ben. I dialed his number and listened as it rang for him to answer..."Who are you calling?" My sister asked curiously. "A friend." I said as sushed her. Just then Ben answered...

Hello? He said in to the phone.

Hi Ben, I just picked up my sister. We'll meet you guys at Roxy in a couple of minutes. I said to him.

No problem, see you guys soon. He said, and I could almost tell he was smiling in to the phone.

I hung up with Ben..."Who's Ben?" My sister asked curiously. "A friend, you'll meet him tonight." I replied. She nodded with a grin.