Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

A Lesson Never Learned

My sister and I left my apartment and began walking down the street to meet up with the guys at Roxy since it's only a few blocks from my apartment complex. We got inside Roxy, and I walked up to bouncer. "Hey, I'm looking for Ben Bruce?" I asked him. He nodded "He's right over there sitting in lounge." "Thank you." I replied.

I found Ben and he was sitting next to Danny and the others were sitting in the other chairs. "Hi, Ben. Hi, Danny, Hello boys." I said. They all looked at me "Hey, Pamela" they all said back. "Boys, I'd like you to meet my sister Vanessa." I said as I introduced her. "Vanessa, this is Ben, Danny, Cam, Sam, and James." I said as I pointed out all of them. She just waved and said "Hi"

There wasn't much room left for us to sit so I straddled myself across Ben's lap while Vanessa squeezed in next to Danny. We orded some drinks and we were all chatting about stuff. Danny had gotten little bit buzzed but not drunk because he was not allowed to be drunk during a show. I out of nowhere began making out with Ben as I was holding my drink. Cam looked over and noticed us. "Oi, get a room you two!" He shouted.

Even though Ben and I were not officially a couple I stil enjoyed his kisses. "Fuck off Cam!" Ben shouted jokingly and flipped him off. I looked over to see my sister chatting with Danny, they seemed to be hitting it off well. I turned back to Ben and the other guys...

Vanessa's POV

"You wanna go somwhere private?" Danny asked me. I didn't say anything but I nodded. Danny helped my up and we started walking up the stairs of the bar. Danny led me in to a storage room and seconds later was making out with me. I didn't really hesitate at all. I felt Danny's hands running down my sides and sliding up my shirt to feel my boobs.

I removed his shirt and then I removed mine. And before you know it we were shagging in the storage room.

Pamela's POV

While we were all in deep conversation Ben's phone buzzed signaling he had a text message. It was from their tour manager...

Where the fuck are you? You guys are on in 30 minutes. The promoter is flipping, that you guys aren't here. Get here now!

"Oh shit guys, we gotta go, we're on in 30 minutes." Ben told the others. We looked over to see Danny and my sister weren't there. "Um, where's Danny and Vanessa?" I asked. "I don't know, I didn't see them leave." Sam replied. I looked over at Ben, "Come on Ben let's go find them." I grabbed Ben's hand and went searching for them upstairs. "DANNY! DANNY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Ben shouted. I came out of the girls bathroom. "She's not in the bathroom" I said. "Neither is Danny" Ben replied. Just then we heard a noise coming from behind the door next to the bathrooms.

We opened the door to find my sister and Danny half-naked and shagging. Look like they didn't get very far though. "What the fuck is going on?" Ben asked. Just then their heads turned to us. "Danny, were you shagging my sister?" I asked kinda pissed off. Danny laughed, "Was going to, she's one hot bird." He winked. "Ugh, Fuck off Danny. Look we gotta go we're on stage in 30 minutes." Ben explained. Just then they quickly put their clothes back on.

We rant downstairs to meet up with the others, ran outside and practically sprinted towards the theater where the guys were playing.