Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

Run Free

The lot of us sprinted up to the venue. We said goodbye to the guys as they ran to the backstage entrance. I wanted to go in the front entrance like everyone else. It was my first concert, and most of the time people who go to their first don't usually have VIP and a relationship with the band already. I giggled to myself as i thought of Ben. My sister and I walked up to the door and showed the big bouncer our tickets and VIP passes. They let us in and told us we already missed the meet + greet.

We giggled to ourselves, already knowing we met the band already. When we got in, it was packed. We stood in the back watching some random opening band, glad that the guys got here just in time. The band was playing their last song when, someone suddenly wrapped their arms around me. I quickly turned around and saw Ben. I sighed and said, "Ben, I was about to wack you in the face, jesus, you shouldn't sneak up on people!" Ben and my sister laughed in unison. I asked suddenly,

"Ben, don't you think the fans are going to notice you?" Just as I said that, we heard a girl scream, "Ben!" and poined in our direction. Ben quickly grabbed my hand and I grabbed my sister's hand; and we sprinted through a nearby backstage door. "This is so exciting!" my sister yelped. Her and I were really excited to be backstage with Asking Alexandria. We hurried down a hallway headed toward the stage. When we got to the stage, Ben gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled. He suddenly got a grin on his face. I could read his mind, knowing what he wanted.

The opening band had a few songs left to play before their set time. He quickly grabbed my hand and led to their dressing room. Ben closed the door and locked it behind us. He slammed me against the wall connecting my lips to his. I moaned slightly, "Ben...not..now." I managed to get out between his sloppy kisses. His hands slid down, not breaking the kiss, gliding up my sides under my shirt. "Pam.." Ben whined. "You're fucking hot. I want you now." Ugh, he can't keep his hands off me for anything. I thought to myslef laughing.

Ben now had his under my shirt and in my bra massaging my boobs. I threw my head back moaning. Suddenly, there was a knck on the door. "Ben, you go five minutes to the stage!" A voice shouted assuming it was their tour manager. DAMN IT, Way to inturupt the moment.