Both Sides of the Story

London Clubbing.

"So tell me, where exactly are you taking us?" I asked Louis. We were all piled in an SUV provided by the boys, on our way to a nightclub in London that I had never heard of. When everyone was getting in, Bex made it a point to shove me so I was seated between Louis and the window. I hadn't stopped shooting daggers at her from where she sat across from me.

"We're not kidnapping you against your will or anything so don't worry. It's just a nice little club called Storm. You girls will love it. You seem like the type to enjoy a little fun." He shot me a playful smirk that made me bite my lip and look away. I could see Bex sitting across from me, practically grinning like the Cheshire cat. I shouldn't be the only embarrassed one here.

"Hey, Liam?"

When he heard me call his name, he looked up from his phone and smiled. "Yes, Reese?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" My question visibly caught him off guard. His eyes widened a bit and he looked at the rest of the boys.

"I, uh, no I don't have one. Not anymore, no."

"So you're single."

"Uh, yeah, I am."

"What a coincidence?! Bex here is also single. Isn't that right, Bex?" If looks could kill, the look my sister was giving me would have me dead on the very spot. I gave her a wide smile back and crossed my legs.

"You know," Harry started, trying to diffuse the situation, “I really like what you two have got on. Very club chic." He gave us both a dimple popping smirk which I returned but Bex simply rolled her eyes. Other than having exquisite taste in shoes, my sister and I were both pretty fashion savvy. My light blue, bodycon dress showed the perfect amount of skin and I was thanking myself for packing it. Bex went for something less revealing yet still sexy. Her tight, leopard print leggings and black crop top did in fact attract the boys' wandering eyes.

Before Harry could open his mouth to make a follow up comment, which would no doubt be inappropriate, the SUV stopped and the boys' security team was out and opening the doors for us. As soon as my nude heels hit the sidewalk, they were rushing us past the line and inside of the front doors. Bex reached back for my hand which I grabbed onto as we were led through the packed club towards the VIP section. My sister and I had been to our fair share of clubs, but none of them had offered us a VIP treatment.

There was the red rope that separated us from the rest of the club and behind it was a much nicer area. There were red leather couches that lined the walls which were draped with a black material. There were small circular tables in front of the couches which was where I assumed our drinks were going to go. The boys must have gotten a private section because we were the only ones in it.

I went over and plopped on one of the couches admiring the fact that it was quite comfortable. I could’ve probably laid down and napped on it if I wanted to. That of course, didn't happen since Harry came over and sat next to me, practically on me.

"May I help you, Harry?"

"What do you want to drink?"

"Sex on the beach."

"Is that an offer?" I rolled my eyes and scooted away from him.

"Don't be a perv. Just go and fetch me my drink." Harry saluted me and made his way out of the VIP area and towards the bar. I spotted Bex on a couch across the room sharing a cigarette with Zayn. She must've forgotten her at the hotel. I had talked to her numerous times about her smoking but Bex being Bex would always ignore me. She was probably the most stubborn person I had met. I saw Liam bring her a drink which made me smile. He was so sweet, Bex needed someone like him.

"I see you've got young Haz wrapped around your finger." I jumped slightly at Louis' sudden voice from next to me.

"I do not. He's only flirting with me because my sister shot him down on the spot and anyway, he's just getting me a drink."

"Well of course he is. When you look the way you do and you wear a dress like that, blokes would fall all over themselves to get you drinks." I saw his eyes wander over my tight dress before meeting my eyes.

"If that's the case, why aren't you tripping out of here to get my drink?"

"Because I already got you one," I just now noticed the second glass in his hand as he held it out towards me. I took it and lifted it to my nose to sniff.

"What is this?"

"Vodka and cranberry with a twist of lime."

"Is that it? There aren't any roofies in it or anything right?"

Louis feigned shock and gasped at me. "Do I really seem like the type?"

I eyed him over my glass before taking a test sip. "No but frankly, I don't really know what type of guy you are at all. I don't know you too well."

"Well get to know me. We've got all night." He smiled at me and it was flirty, yet different from Harry's smile. That boy had the intent of sex written all over his adorable face, but Louis' was simply a smile. No real motives.

We spent maybe a good hour just talking and drinking with one another. He told me about his sisters and his mom and his old life and I did the same. I learned a bit more about Louis Tomlinson and I didn't really mind. I'm not saying I was going to jump into a relationship or anything with him, but if I was looking for that, he'd be my first call.

After my fifth vodka and cran, I took notice of the fact that Harry never returned with my drink. I looked around and saw him immediately. He was dancing close to the velvet ropes, holding onto the hips of a dark haired girl.

"Well I'll be damned! Harry ditched me for some girl in a red dress. And she has my drink!" I motioned towards the glass with the light orange liquid in the girl's manicured fingers.

Louis let out a laugh and moved closer to me. "Well, to be fair, you ditched him for me." I glanced over at him, noticing how much closer he was and smirked.

"You're right. Now, we are going to finish our drinks and go dance." I downed the liquid in my hand and set the empty glass down on the table. He did the same and took the hand I was offering to him.

We scooted past the security guards and made our way to the least congested spot on the dance floor. A Justin Timberlake song came on and Louis was soon plastered to my back. His hands held my hips as we moved together to the beat. I had danced with plenty of guys before but a lot of the time, they were bad at keeping the beat and keeping up with me, but Louis wasn't. Our hips moved together in sync through the whole song and he didn't allow an inch of space between us the whole time.

When the song was over, I was already hot and felt sweat beading under my hairline, but I still turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close again, smooshing the fronts of our bodies together as we continued moving to the next song that came on.

"You're a good dancer." I leaned over to yell in his ear.

"So are you, love." I smiled at him and quickly glanced around the club. I had thought I saw Bex go by but I wasn't sure. She was probably still smoking or hopefully talking to Liam so I decided not to worry about it and concentrate on how nice Louis felt so close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bex & Reese's outfits

So thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented and read so far! You guys are lovely and we hope you're enjoying this so far! :)