Both Sides of the Story

Meeting Shenanigans.

I don't think it was very fair that Bex got to go and tramp off with Liam while I was stuck in the meeting. I mean, I knew meetings were important for us and that we needed all of this information, but they were so dull. If they had put what they wanted to say on a Power Point or put on a puppet show or even sang the information to us, I would have actually been able to pay attention.

Alas, I was sitting in one of the comfortable chairs at the table, picking at the leather of the arms of the chair. The guy in the suit, whose name I had forgotten, was telling us that we may have to push our tour up a month to add more dates in smaller countries that were demanding One Direction, but I was honestly having much more fun playing Angry Birds on my phone under the table.

I had just gotten three stars on level forty-two when my phone lit up with a text.

From: Louis
Look at your Twitter. ;D


I subtly glanced at him from where he was sitting next to me, but his face was emotionless as he listened to the man talk. I clicked onto my Twitter app and went onto my feed to see his latest tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @ReeseRules isn't paying attention in this meeting! Naughty girl!

Attached to it was a picture and when I clicked it, I saw that he had taken a sneak picture of my concentrated face from when I had just had trouble finishing the last level of Angry Birds. My face was scrunched up and my tongue was poking out slightly. Basically, it wasn't a flattering picture and I didn't like the fact that he had put it up for his five million followers.

@ReeseRules: @Louis_Tomlinson take that picture down now! I look terrible!

I glared at him from the corner of my eye and watched him get to Twitter on his own phone. A small smile spread over his face as he replied to my tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @ReeseRules not a chance, love xx

I huffed in annoyance and openly glared at him. The guy that was holding the meeting had his back turned so I didn't get caught. Louis also turned to look at me and gave me a simple smile. If he wasn't going to take down the picture and embarrass me on the internet, I'd obviously have to get him back.

The man in the suit sat down so a woman could start talking and I took that time to quickly reach over and poke Louis in the side quite harshly. He winced and didn't cover it up, given his surprise and quickly clamped his lips together. Harry, who was sitting on his other side, looked curiously at him but he just shook his head. I pretended I didn't see him glare at me as I became faux enthralled in the woman speaking.

I glanced back down at my phone and I did have to admit, I was a tad disappointed Louis and I didn't continue our game. I gave my attention to the birds flying across my phone screen when I felt a hand tickle my side, making me gasp out loud. Lee, who was next to me, turned to look at me and I gave him a smile. I clutched my phone and looked briefly at Louis who was leaned forward, asking the woman that was speaking a question about the merchandise being sold.

@ReeseRules: @Louis_Tomlinson of course you know, this means war.

Louis leaned back in his seat when his question was answered and his checked his Twitter. He let out a small chuckle as he replied, then he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Louis_Tomlinon: @ReeseRules first one to make enough noise to make the whole room notice, loses. x

After I read his tweet, instead of answering, I put my own phone into my own pocket and quickly darted my hand over to squeeze the skin above his elbow. Lee had taught me that trick. It hurt like hell and it was a sure fire way to get a reaction out of someone. Louis jumped in his seat and bit down on his bottom lip. I saw his nostrils flare and he let out a harsh breath. He retaliated by pinching the skin on my upper arm. I hated being pinched so it took all of me not to scream.

The two of us went back and forth pinching, prodding, tickling and poking one another. We had a few close calls and I even made his eyes tear up when I gave him an intense Indian burn, something I'm quite good at might I add. In the end though, I had been the loser. The man from the beginning was wrapping it up, saying that we had to work extra hard on our rehearsals what with the tour being moved up a month and that they still weren't sure if we were being supplied tour buses or if we'd just be staying in hotels. We were so close to being let out and calling it a tie, when Louis took his last shot and pinched the skin above my elbow, like I had done to him.

"Motherfucker!" I yelled before I could think and grasped my arm in pain. All eyes in the room turned to examine me. I felt my face heat up and I cleared my throat. "I uh, I got a Charlie horse in my, um, arm. Sorry." The man in the suit narrowed his eyes at me and said his last words before he left the room, with the rest of the suits in tow. I turned to Louis and smacked him in the chest. "You bastard, you stole that technique from me!"

He laughed out loud since we didn't have to be quiet anymore and shrugged his shoulders. "I did but, I won nonetheless. You should owe me."

"Owe you what? There were no physical prizes discussed."

He looked up at the ceiling and squinted his eyes as he thought. "Oh! Next time we all go out to lunch, you're buying."

"Fine," I agreed, crossing my arms.

"Oi, what happened to you two?" Niall had came over to us and motioned towards the red marks on our bare arms and legs.

"Nothing, Nialler. Reese and I just had a little friendly competition during the meeting is all. Now, what's say we go and raid the hotel's restaurant?" Niall's eyes lit up and he nodded, skipping out of the room before Louis who followed behind him without so much of a glance my way.

"Reese, Lee has a Playstation in his room. You in for Call of Duty?" Jackson threw his arm over my shoulder and began leading me to the elevators before I could even answer. I was of course going to say yes and we both knew that.

"Sure, why not." He dropped his arm to hold the door open for Lee who was following behind us with Alec bringing up the rear. Graham had waved us off, saying he was going to go to lunch with Paul.

When the four of us were waiting for the elevator to arrive at floor eight, I pulled my phone out to see if there was anything I missed on my Twitter feed. A tweet from three minutes ago caught my eye and made me grin.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @ReeseRules you 0, me 1. The Tommo wins as usual ;) xx

Louis obviously didn't know that Bex and I had goten ourselves into plenty of pranks on our past tours. He was going to be so very sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's this. I really enjoy this story so far and I hope you guys are too! c: