Status: Last update was 5/19/14, until now 11/5/16. I guess we're back up and running.

Who Am I?

Memories

The cold water pellets my black hair and pale body. The hair sticks to the back of my neck and I close my eyes. The water makes me shiver and then there is a loud click of a door closing. I don’t bother checking who has come inside my house, but then there are warm, soft hands on my cold slender shoulders. The hands slide down my small arms and make their way to my waist. The arms wind around my midriff and pull me close against his warm naked body using little strength. The only thing that’s cold on him is his lips. The pair of cold lips comes in contact with my freckled neck and I tilt my head to the side letting out a soft sigh. His lips move up behind my ear and then he turns me around to face him. I open my eyes to see this beautiful angelic face looking down at me, smiling with his bright pearly teeth. He leans down and kisses my thin pale lips with his full pink ones.

“How was your day baby?” he whispers against my lips.

“Good,” I reply absentmindedly, not getting enough of his kiss, I want more.

I lightly graze the tip of my tongue against his soft lips and he growls and that gets me hot all over. I reach up and wind my arms around his neck. He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He bites my bottom lip and I all, but burst in an instant. My lips go to his neck and I can feel myself tingling all over.

I put my lips to his ear, “I want you to make love to me.”

He smiles, “I’ll meet you in bed then.” He says in between kisses to my breasts.

He lets me down onto the shower floor with another kiss to the lips and then I hurry to our big, full, soft bed. I lay there wet, cold and hot all at the same time. I hear the shower turn off and then I hear his feet padding the way down the little green carpeted hallway to our bedroom. He smiles and I watch as his wet body glisten from the slivers of light seeping from the cracks of the blinds on the window. I lay on my back and wait for him, once he makes his way over to me he hovers over me and kisses me, all with tongue. He presses his warm body against mine and I wrap my legs around his waist.

“Do you have protection?”

“Of course love,” he says softly.

With that, he kisses me again and then we’re doing exactly that, love, making passionate love.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter to my first story! :O I hope you like it! Also, I'm open for any corrections, so let me know if there are any mistakes.