Status: Last update was 5/19/14, until now 11/5/16. I guess we're back up and running.

Who Am I?

Eating

The last two days were terrible, I don’t know what it was, but I've finally gotten over the pounding headache which also was accompanied with vomiting, more like dry heaving which is the sickest most disturbing feeling ever. I like being empty, but I need food
now.

In the fridge there’s an orange, one stick of celery, half of a jug of water, a half empty jug of two week old milk, a moldy tomato and strange enough, a red box of white rice lying on its side, tiny pieces of rice lie on the bottom of the refrigerator. I grab the celery stick, the jug of water and a “Big Gulp” cup from the cabinet. I pour half of the amount of water in the jug into my cup, put the jug back in the fridge and take the celery and my cup of water into my room.

Eating celery. . . Not something I really want to do, but I know that it’s close to eating nothing at all, because it has such a low amount of calories. I break the soft celery in half, thirds, fourths and place each piece on my thighs. Picking up one piece, I nibble and nibble on it until I finish that one piece. Drink water and then I begin the next piece, I continue that cycle, doing it until all of the celery and water is gone. I feel completely disgusting, that one stick of celery has an immense amount of power over me and I feel utterly repulsive, and now I need to begin my exercise ritual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night, woo!

I don't know about this chapter, I'm not sure if it's good enough :/ What do you think?