Status: Last update was 5/19/14, until now 11/5/16. I guess we're back up and running.

Who Am I?

Remembrance

* “Come here Snowflake,” Nathaniel says in a soft cool voice.

Nathaniel wearing a black polo with black buttons, khaki pants, baby blue and black Nikes and his signature baby blue and black flat brimmed hat. He’s leaning against his locker which is four down from mine. I walk over to him, slightly twirling in my pastel pink floral dress with a small smile on my face.

“You’re happy today,” Nathaniel giggles.

“Yeah well, we get our grades back on the Of Mice of Men test today and I’m pretty confident I did well.”

“Well, that’s good and no not nerdy at all,” he says jokingly.

I laugh, “shut up Nate.”

“Come on, we’re gonna be late for Chem.”

“Fucking Chem, I hate that class.”

“Why because you’re not making a solid 100% in the class?”

He pushes himself off the lockers with his foot, puts his arm around my shoulders and leads me down the hall.

“No, because she’s a bitch and she’s so goddamn pretentious, it pisses me off.”

“Well were halfway through the year, so don’t flip out on her just yet, wait until you take her final.”

I roll my eyes, “knowing her, she’ll put a bunch of shit on the final that she hasn’t even taught.”

“Quit whining little girl,” he says rolling his eyes.

We finally get to Ms. Rollins’s class, standing outside of the door. Nathaniel pulls me into a half hug and then we go inside. *

My eyes flutter open, my heart is beating its usual pace which is slightly faster than what my own doctor at one point calls normal. This is the first time in a long while that I've slept and not had a nightmare. I lay there and I shake my head. I actually remember. I remember Nate, I can’t believe I forgot about him all because I started hanging out with that scumbag, Adrian all of the time. God dammit, fuck me. I roll onto my side, my bones cracking I sit up and listen as my back does it’s many pops. I grab my phone from the foot of the bed to see that Nate called and texted me last night. The text reads;

“Hey, I just wanted to know if u got inside ok... Also I kinda want to see u again but I can understand if u don’t want to see me again or whateva b/c of how much of an asshole I can be at times. Anyway, guess I’ll ttyl . . ?”

I smile and shake my head, there’s something about a guy who can admit he’s an asshole.

I respond, “I got in fine & would like to hang out again soon... I remembered a time in school with you.”

Then reality gives me a slap in the face. My stomach feels like it’s eating itself. My phone slips from my hand and I curl into a ball. I pull my legs into my stomach, holding tightly. If I ignore the hunger long enough, it’ll go away soon. I wait ten minutes and nothing happens the pain is still there. I groan, get up and instead of eating I lay on the floor on my back and do sit- ups. I planned on only doing sit-ups, but then it turns into jumping jacks, lunges and running. My mind is taken off the hunger pains and then I go to the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY SHE REMEMBERS!

Sorry for the delay, but I shall update twice!! :)
The next chapter isn't pleasant at all...