Status: Last update was 5/19/14, until now 11/5/16. I guess we're back up and running.

Who Am I?

Feelings

Last night was the first time Nate ever stayed the night in my apartment. I fell asleep wrapped up in his arms and the sheets. I wake up, face buried against his side. I pull away and look over at him to see he's staring up at the ceiling. Nate looks over at me, reaches towards my face and wipes the wetness away.

"You okay?" he whispers.

I give him a small smile and nod. He returns the small smile and presses his lips against my forehead.

"Thank you for listening and caring," I say.

"Thank you for opening up to me. It means a lot. And we're going to get through this battle together."

I close my eyes, "I've heard that before."

"This time it's true."

I open my eyes and look at him we keep eye contact for a few more seconds. Then slowly he moves in and presses his lips against mine. The kiss gets harder yet still gentle. His hand comes up to my face and he pulls me closer to him, arm around my midriff. His lips part, slipping his tongue to me. It surprises me because it's the first passionate kiss we've shared ever. It's usually a peck, but I kiss him back without missing a beat.

There's a kiss that he plants on my neck and I close my eyes. There's something going on inside me it's a weird feeling and I can't really describe what it is, but I hope it's a good thing.

He brings his hand to my side underneath my shirt which makes me suck in a quick breath. I haven't been touched in so long.

It starts to become too much and I stupidly start to cry again.

He pulls back, shock on his face and he starts panicking.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Are you okay?"

I can't get myself to stop. But I nod, still crying and I pull him close to me in my arms.

"I'm sorry," he says again.

"No," I blubber. "Don't be sorry," I sniffle. "It's not sad tears I'm just crying because I'm over- overwhelmed."

Hiccuping I start crying again and hold him close and he holds me back.

I think to myself, what a pathetic piece of shit I am. I can't even handle making out. I just have to go and ruin the moment.

What a fuck up I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need you guys to comment! What are you guys thinking? I feel like I'm writing to an empty house :(