Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love?

She's The One

Kayla's POV:
I walked down the stairs of Jaime's house and found Janelle at the kitchen table. I had spent the whole weekend here, hanging out with everyone, and most importantly Ella and Jaime. I had fit in real well with everyone, it was really nice having friends.

"Morning," she smirked.

"Morning," I smiled, taking a seat at the table.

"So...you spent the whole weekend here..." Janelle continued to smirk.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Did Jaime ever mention taking you on Warped Tour?" she questioned.

"He brought it up at the barbeque last night..." I replied.

"Are you going to come?" She asked excitedly.

"I don't know," I frowned. "I mean, I've never taken a real vacation from work, so I have a lot of days saved up. But I don't want to get in the way or anything..."

"He obviously wants you to go though," she pushed on. "He wouldn't have asked you if he knew you were just going to be in the way."

"I want to go, but I don't know..."

"I'll be on it for awhile, with Ella. But then we'll leave. So you can do that or stay the whole thing and just enjoy being with him," she smiled.

"I'll think about it. I'm just really scared of the fans still," I admitted.

"Dude, don't be!" she reassured me slightly.

"How did they find out about you and Ella?" I asked.

"Tony said it from the start that he had a girlfriend. None of them seem to hate me, a lot of them try to talk to me and they like Tony and I together. With Ella people always saw her with us so at one point Jaime just announced it. He was nervous, but he figured they'd know at some point."

"They took pictures of me at Rockin Roots... I'm just...freaked out," I sighed heavily.

"It'll be alright. They won't hurt you. Jaime wouldn't let them, first off. Plus they respect the guys enough to not be so angry about girlfriends."

"I trust you. Thinking about it so much is making me lose sleep. Thanks, Janelle," I smiled.

"Of course," she nodded triumphantly. I trusted Janelle, she was basically the leader of the PTV girls, so it was almost natural to just believe her.

"I better go back to bed before Ella and Jaime wake up. For some reason they don't like waking up without me there," I chuckled.

"Ell sleeps in the room with you guys?" Janelle questioned.

"Yup, right in the middle."

"So you guys obviously haven't had sex," she laughed.

"Nope. But I'm okay with that. I haven't in a long time, so I'm nervous..."

"Understandable-"

"But I really want to. Gah, he's so perfectly built and all around beautiful," I sighed.

"...He's still my brother."

"But he's so attractive," I groaned, putting my head on the table. "I just want-"

"Stop! Stop!" Janelle said, putting her hand up. "Go up to your little family. I'm leaving for work."

I laughed, "Fine. Have a magical day!"
I got up and quickly walked out of the kitchen. I hope Jaime and Ella didn't wake up yet. I would have felt somewhat bad if they did. I quickly made my way back into Jaime's room, luckily he and Ella were still asleep. I closed the door and got back into my spot. Jaime was on the right, Ella in the middle, and I had the left spot. I laid down and closed my eyes, but I knew I couldn't get back to sleep. Even as I tried to drift off to sleep, Jaime's phone ended up going off. His hand quickly went for it and shut it off. Jaime then turned over to me and smiled.

"Hi baby," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"I have a tattoo appointment today," he grimaced.

"Aw," I frowned, "I can just hang out with Ella today."

"Lady time!" Ella shouted, she jumped up quickly.

"What is lady time?" Jaime laughed, sitting up and pulling Ella onto his lap.

"It's when ladies have play dates!" Ella smiled.

"I'm excited for this!" I smiled. "We can have a tea party, watch movies, bake cookies!"

"Here, go get washed up and I'll make breakfast in awhile," Jaime said to Ella. Ella nodded and hoped off Jaime's lap, running out of the room.

"Okay, your turn," Jaime said, patting his lap. I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Come on," he poked my side. I smiled and got up from my spot, then sitting on his lap.

"You're so beautiful," he said. I turned away and could feel my cheeks heating up. "Did you think about my Warped Tour offer?"

I turned back to him, "I'm still thinking about it..."

"Well today is Sunday. We leave Friday," he said, kissing my cheek, then trailing down to my neck.

"I-I still have to think about it," I replied.

"You know what," he said, as he stopped kissing my neck, he looked into my eyes now.

"What?" I asked.

"I think we'll be together for a really long time."

"Oh really? Why is that?" I asked.

"Because we're really great together. I can definitely see us falling in love. And it'd be a shame if we didn't get married in the future."

"You move fast, Preciado," I smirked.

"I just felt like I should let you in on my plans..." he smirked.

"You're too cute," I sighed. I immediately kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jaime was immediately into the kiss and wanted more.

"Ew gross," Ella's voice said from the doorway. I immediately broke the kiss and was blushing. "I'm hungry."

"I'll make breakfast," I volunteered.

"Babe, you made breakfast yesterday," Jaime said.

"I don't mind," I got up from his lap and kissed his cheek quickly. "Let me wash up, Ell, then you'll get French toast!"

"Yay!" Ella jumped up and ran off. I was going to leave the room but Jaime grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"But I wasn't done with you," he whispered, letting me go.

"It's breakfast time," I smirked. "You just missed make out time."

"We'll continue this tonight..." Jaime smiled. "I have to get ready though and take off."

"Eat first," I said, walking out of the room.

Jaime's POV:
"Are you here yet?" I asked Vic through the phone. I had asked Vic to come to the tatto parlor with me. I didn't want to go alone, but I couldn't ask Kayla to come with me. Everyone else was busy, so all I had left was Vic.

"Yeah, Hime. You aren't though," he retorted.

"I am! I am!" I said, walking into the tattoo shop.

Vic spotted me, hanging up his phone and putting it in his pocket; I did the same. "So why did you want me here?" Vic asked.

"Tony and Mike were busy," I shrugged.

"What are you even getting?" he asked.
Before I could answer, the tattoo artist, Romeo, walked up to me and smiled.

"Jaime! What's up man? You ready to finish that upper sleeve?"

"Definitely man," I smiled.

"What are you getting?" Vic asked again.

"Flowers. Five flowers to represent special people in my life."

"...And those flowers are?"

"Ella, my mom, my dad, Janelle, and Kayla."

"Kayla?" Vic questioned in an astonished tone.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"You haven't even been dating that long. You're already going to get a tattoo for her?"

I shrugged, "She's the one, man."

"You're such a sucker for love," Vic rolled his eyes.

"...And who still writes songs about his exes?" I questioned.

"Oh ho!" Vic laughed. "I do not need to be here."

"I needed support," I frowned.

"You need a lot of things," Vic muttered.
Maybe I was moving fast, which was suddenly making me nervous. I sat down as Romeo got ready for me. I unlocked my phone, then went through social media sites. I opened up instagram, immediately stopping when I saw a certain post. It was a collage of Kayla and Ella playing in a fort, making cookies, and a picture of the tv with a movie on.

castmemberkayla_: Spending the day with my little princess, Ella. We're making a fort, cookies, and watching Disney movies as we wait for daddy to come home! Hurry home @ptvjaime, we miss you <3

I'm probably an idiot for saying this, but that post was definitely what made me finalize my tattoo. I was head over heels for Kayla, I know we weren't going to break up or anything. She was the one.

"I'm ready when you are, Romeo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the update took longer than expected! School is taking up way more time than it did last semester. But yeah, Jaime is in deep now! Kayla is the one for him....wonder how this will all work out...hmmm

Thank you all for all of the feedback on the last chapter! That was so amazing and we appreciate it so much. We're thankful that you all are still reading! :D