Status: ongoing

No Love

Chapter One

Image

"Youre a whore..." came Zacky's voice from behind me.

I was leaning against the bar, batting my eyelashes at the bartender in hopes of getting a free drink. He was tall and lean, unlike zacky. Who was short and stocky. God he was so annoying. I turned and looked at him. He stood with a bottle of budweiser in his hand. The devilish smirk on his face made me want to puke.

"Excuse me, dont you have something to attend to?" I asked, nodding my head towards the thin, brunette girl sitting in the booth with the rest of the guys. She was his date.

It was funny how he thought he would get laid tonight. She was probably a virgin. And even if she wasnt, he'd still come crawling into my bed later with lustful eyes and a boner the size of Texas.

He looked back towards the table, then stared right back into my eyes with his piercing green orbs.Then he left, heading towards the door. probably to go smoke a cigarette. I turned back to the bartender, and eventually got my free beer.

Later that night, I laid on the couch with my head in Jimmy's lap watching tv with the guys. Matt and Johnny sat in the recliners, and Brian of course was sprawled across the carpet with empty beer cans for company. He was pretty drunk.
Zacky came downstairs with the brunette, and politely escorted her out the front door. If he walked her to her car, her got some. If he slammed the door, he didnt. I listened, waiting to see if he scored.
Then, the loud noise of the door slamming made everyone jump, and Zacky came storming back into the living room. I looked up, smiling at his anger. His poisonous green eyes attacked me with a glare, and he stormed off into the kitchen for a beer. I just returned my eyes to the tv and continued watching the movie.

Zacky returned moments later with a beer, and reached down, grabbing my ankles and flinging my feet off the couch.

"What the fuck" I growled, then got up, and before leaving the room, slapped zacky right across the face.

I huffed and strutted up the stairs. When I was almost to the top, i saw Zacky out of the corner of my eye, following aggressively up the stairs at a quick pace. I sped up, and turned the corner into my bedroom to try and lock the door before he could get in. But as soon as i grabbed the door to shut it, Zacky was there, with a hand on the wood, holding it open. He gave me a menacing look, like he wanted to murder me. I knew he wouldnt, but nonetheless I wanted him the fuck out of my room. I placed both hands on the knob and tried forcing it shut, but he held it effortlessly with a mean grin on his face. I reached up to slap him again but he caught my wrist with a tight grip.
Zacky entered the room and pulled me towards the bed. I resisted, and tried going for the door, but soon his tattooed arms were around my waist, pulling me with him. I struggled, grunting as i tried to escape, but he only whirled to control me and slammed me against the wall beside my bed. his lips found mine and he kissed me with raging force. I kissed back eagerly, both of us trying to dominate the other.
He reached down, grabbing my ass and picking me up by it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing hard as he threw me on my giant bed. I sat up and began to scoot backwards closer to the headboard, but he grabbed my wists and pinned them above my head. Hovering between my legs, his lips crashed down onto mine again in a lustful kiss. I returned with the same intensity and took his bottom lip between my teeth, pulling hard. His chest was pressed against mine now, and we were both breathing hard as we continued battling with our lips.
I felt Zacky's tongue at the entrance of my mouth, trying to force its way inside. I parted my lips and entangled my tongue with his. We kissed with rage, with anger, with hate. But also, we kissed with passion. i couldnt explain it. How could I hate someone so much, yet want them so bad?
He released one of my wrists to find the button on my jeans and undo it with a swift hand. He pulled down the zipper, then cunningly sat up and yanked my jeans off my ass. He pulled them off my legs hard and threw them to the ground.
Zackys lips returned to mine, less aggressive this time. I reached the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it up, yanking it over his head and once again attatching my mouth to his
Soon enough, our clothes were sprawled on the floor, and we did what we always do. Fuck each other with the relentless anger of hating each other for 3 years.

After we both catch our breath, Zacky always puts his pants on and leaves to go to bed. Thats excatly what he was doing now.
andddddd click, the door shut behind him and I was left alone in the dark, laying in my sweat dampened sheets that smelled like Zacky's cologne. And just like every other night, I fell asleep with not a care in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned!