Status: ongoing

No Love

Chapter Three

Image

The next day, I worked slowly. My boss was on my ass all day, but all I could think about was Zacky. Yes, I fucking hated his guts. But when we were alone, it was sort of content. I liked that. I’ve been friends with Avenged for almost 5 years now. They all knew about Zacky and I. About our daily routine and nightly escapades. It’s been going on for almost three years now.
When I walked in the door to Brian’s house, it was eerily quiet. I froze and held my breath, listening for any sort of sound.
Then I heard something faint, coming from upstairs. It sounded like a whimper. I set my purse down on the table and decided to investigate. When I got to the top of the stairs, I knew exactly what it was.
The girl was loud, recklessly vocalizing her satisfaction to Zacky, who was moaning as well. The door was cracked, so I decided to take a quick peek.
She was tall and thin, with short brown hair. I couldn’t see much, but he wasn’t putting much effort into it. At least, not like he does with me. I smiled to myself, and then went down the hall into my bedroom to do my online school work.

An hour later, I heard Zacky’s voice, asking the girl if she wanted to leave. She suggested they watch a movie downstairs, so I stayed silent as they passed my room. Then I got a lovely idea.
I got up quickly and searched through my closet for the perfect outfit, and found it:

Image

I strutted down the steps quietly, my golden locks falling off my shoulders. I wasn’t exactly sure if I was jealous, but I did want that girl to know that she’s not the only one like she thinks she is.
When I passed the large doorway of the living room, I heard the girl gasp and jump. They didn’t even know I was home.

Score.

I fake flinched and looked wide eyed into the living room, where Zacky sat with his arm slung over the girl’s shoulders. I walked in, pretending to forget about what I was wearing, and stopped at the doorway, leaning against it so my waist curved just so. Zacky stared carelessly, biting his lip and looking into my eyes with his intense emerald orbs.

“Oh Zacky, I didn’t know you were home. I just got back from work.” I said in a seductive, but innocent tone.

“Yeah, uh, we were just watching a movie, Loo.” He replied, trying not to falter.

The girl seemed suddenly uncomfortable. Her eyes nervously darted between Zacky and I, then she just stared at the floor awkwardly.

Bingo.

“Hi, my name’s Lucy. I’m a friend of Brian and Zacky’s.” I approached her, swaying my hips as I passed Zacky.

I reached out to shake her hand, and she took it with a smile.

“I’m Annie.” She replied shyly.

“I hope you and Zacky are having a good time. He’s been a little bored lately.” I told her, then turned and sashayed out of the room towards the kitchen.

I grabbed a soda from the fridge and walked back into the living room.
“What are you guys watching?” I asked.

“Step Brothers.” Annie answered.

“Oh this is my favorite movie!” I said happily, and sat on the couch on Zacky’s other side.

I bet he felt awkward now, sitting between the both of us.

Zacky shifted uncomfortably, and I felt him tighten up when I placed a sneaky hand on his side. Annie was into the movie, laughing much. I don’t think she realized what was going on.
Then the front door opened, and Zacky let out a long sigh when Brian entered the room. He took one look at my getup and smirked.

“What are you doin tonight?” he asked, leaning against the doorway.

“You.” I replied seriously.

Only Zacky knew I was joking.

“How about we schedule for now instead of later?” he asked, approaching the couch.

And then I knew exactly what Brian was doing. I smirked at him as he placed a hand on the arm of the chair and leaned a little closer to me.

Brian had once told me that he was getting sick of Zacky always bringing girls home. Yes, Zacky stayed here. Why? Don’t ask me, I don’t fucking know. But here’s a thing about Zacky. He doesn’t like to be alone. It’s a phobia for him. So having a giant house all by himself isn’t exactly appealing to him. So he pretty much goes between Brian and Matt’s house.

I stood up and began to walk out of the room. Brian followed loyally, while Zacky stared with angry eyes. Before we got out of sight, Brian grabbed me and pulled me to face him. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into his arms, then carried me upstairs. I made sure to laugh wildly, to strike a nerve somewhere in Zacky’s heartless soul.

It did.

Brian and I sat in his bedroom for about an hour, just talking about Zacky and how he’s a man whore.

“Doesn’t that bother you?” he asked, gesturing to Zacky and Annie.

“Fuck yeah it does, why do you think I’m dressed like this?” I asked.

He chuckled.

“I just thought you were trying to have a threesome or something.”

When we heard the front door open and shut, we knew Annie had left. The both of us stayed quiet, waiting for Zacky’s next move. His footsteps were soon heard coming up the stairs, but he went straight into the bathroom and got in the shower.

“You know what that means.” Brian said.

I raised an eyebrow.

“You’re next. He’s cleaning up so he can take his anger out of you. That girl probably told Zacky to be gentle. And when I hear you guys going at it, I know that shit isn’t gentle.” He said.

I just blushed and smiled.

“I can’t lie, I like it rough.”

Later that night, I hadn’t spoken to Zacky since Annie was here. I knew he was mad at me and Brian. Maybe he thought we fucked? But we didn’t. He just pretended like I didn’t exist. Brian invited the rest of the guys over, along with a few other guys and girls, and we had a BBQ outside.
The best part about having a heated pool? Swimming at night when the air is a little chilly!

I was in the pool with Jimmy, and we were beating each other with pool noodles while Matt cooked burgers on the grill. Everyone else sat around drinking beer and chatting over the sound of the radio.
I know Zacky noticed me eyeballing one of the guys Matt brought over. I could see the jealousy in his eyes when I offered to grab him a beer too, and not Zacky.
His name was Kelly. He was a rocker of course, and funny as hell. He was beautifully sarcastic and had the sexiest smile. Almost as sexy as Zacky’s.
I returned to the back deck and handed Kelly his beer, then sat beside him on the patio swing. I saw Zacky out of the corner of my eye, sitting alone.

An hour later, as people were leaving, I came into the house and walked down the small, dark hallway towards the kitchen, but I didn’t make it very far. Somebody grabbed my shoulder a shoved me against the wall, pinning me to it. I was scared for maybe a second, but as I squinted through the dark, I saw the glinting shine on Zacky’s snakebites. I drew in a hot, nervous breath. I could already feel my goose bumps coming in as he breathed onto my neck.
Slowly, his lips found the sensitive flesh behind my ear, and he began to suck gently on it.

“I can’t believe what you did today.” He said, and then bit down hard on my neck as some sort of punishment.

I threw my head back and let a long moan come up my throat. Zacky relished in my pleasure, and hooked his fingers in my belt loops and pulled my hips into his. His lips found mine, and he kissed me fiercely, biting my bottom lip. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him still closer.
He grabbed my wrists and pinned one on each side of my head to the wall, and slowly began to grind his hips into mine. It wasn’t long before I felt his boner through his blue jeans.
I whimpered at the feeling, knowing where this was leading. I could feel myself become damp, and I knew my panties were already ruined.
Zacky then hefted me onto his waist, and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me up to my bedroom. He removed both of our clothes at lightning speed, and he wasn’t gentle with his entry. I gripped his shoulders tightly as the headboard began to hit the wall steadily.
Both of our moans entangled as he pounded into me, thrusting madly, expressing his prior anger.
We went for a good 45 minutes, not once getting tired. Then I began to feel him harden even more inside me. I knew he was going to orgasm.
Zacky began to pump harder and faster, wild with lust as his moans became short, desperate gasps. I hung on tight as he cried out, reaching his peak. His thrusts became shaky and slow as he rode out his climax.
Then he sighed loudly and his head dropped to my shoulder.
I knew at that moment, he had forgotten all about Annie.