I Hope I'm In Your Dreams

I Hope I'm In Your Dreams

Ryan and I stumbled to our bedroom, both of us yawning. We crawled into our bed.
“G’night, Brenny Bear.” Ryan mumbled, kissing me softly.
“Night, Ry.”
“Sweet dreams. I hope I’m in them.”
I yawned, “I hope you are, too.”
We both fell asleep, snuggling close to each other.
************
The show had ended 15 minutes ago. That was enough time for Ryan to find an empty dressing room and drag me into it. Once Ryan locked the door, I was pushed to the floor and forced up on my hands and knees.
“Do you know what you did wrong?” Ryan asked, as he unbuckled his belt and doubled it over in his hand.
“Yes, Ry.” I mumbled quietly.
“What’d you say?” Ryan brought the belt down hard on my jean-covered ass, “I can’t hear you, baby.”
“Yes, Ry.” I said a little louder.
“Why?” he yanked my pants and underwear down, “Why’re you getting punished?”
“I… I…” I stuttered, trying to get used to the coldness my ass way feeling.
Ryan brought the belt down across my thighs. “You, what?”
“I touched Jon.”
“And how did you touch Jon?”
“Inappropriately.” I said quietly. I hung my head, knowing I was blushing from embarrassment.
“That was bad. You know you’re not supposed to touch yourself or anyone else, my pet.” Ryan replied darkly.
Ryan brought the belt down on my ass with a sharp ‘crack’ that echoed through the empty room.
“Count them.” Ryan said, bringing the belt down again.
“Two, thank you.”
Ryan continued, striking me over and over again. By the time we got to the 25th hit, I was shaking and crying.
“Twenty five, thank you.” I whimpered, trying to contain my tears.
“Five more, Bren.” Ryan said softly, “You can take five more, baby.”
Ryan swung the belt, hitting me harder than he was before.
“Thirty, thank you!” I screamed, collapsing into a laying position on the floor.
Ryan knelt beside me. “So good. You did so good.” he kissed my temple.
I hiccupped in reply, crying too hard to talk. Ryan lied down next to me, wiping my tears.
“S’okay, Bren. Don’t cry anymore.”
I sniffled, laying my head on Ryan’s chest. He began to stroke my hair an-
************
I woke up, breathing hard, nearly rolling out of the bed. “Wow,” I mumbled, “that was fucking hot.” I looked over at Ryan. ‘Would he ever do that to me? It would be great.’ was the only thought running through my mind. I sighed, rolling over and falling asleep with a hopeful smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
completely fake.