River Rat

Six Months

I can't really explain how it happened. I became less of a river rat, just having him there. His presence saved me. From myself. I was leading myself down the path of destruction. Ethan pulled me from the depths, leaving me feeling like a human being again.

I had regained the weight I'd lost, much to my father's approval. I was also getting my relationship with him back. We went fishing together like we used to and I made him breakfast before he went to work every morning.

I still went to swim every day. Sometimes by myself, but some days Ethan would tag along and I'd continue teaching him how to swim. I helped him master floating first, and breathing underwater. Every time I touched him to help him it lead to us kissing.

"Everything all right?" Ethan asked. I came back to the present and continued with cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah, I was just thinking," I replied, feeling his arms go around my waist, pulling me to him.

"About what?"

"Us." I sighed as I felt his soft lips against my neck, distracting me from my work and my thoughts. His hands slid down to my thighs, rubbing smooth circles with his thumbs.

"You know what today is?" he asked me, his voice deep and husky.

"What?"

"Our six month." He continued to kiss my neck and my shoulder.

"Really? I didn't peg you as the month celebration guy," I said, making him chuckle. I was about to say something else witty when he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he led me to my bedroom, after I openly said no to his.

He laid me down gently on the bed, his hand running smoothly up and down my thigh. I pulled him closer and closer to me, breathing in the scent of his cologne. It was oh so subtle and mouth watering that I pulled his face to mine and gave him a breathtaking kiss.

He worked his way back to my neck, then up to my ear. "Do you trust me?" he asked, sending shivers down my spine. I had goosebumps all over my body. I nodded enthusiastically, not knowing where this was going but liking it anyway.

He started kissing me again and I felt his hand make its way down from my shoulder, slid over my chest, past my stomach, and to the waist of my jeans. My heart pounded as he undid the button and pulled them off, along with my panties, leaving my bottom half naked. He slid his hand down and made a slow, circular motion, making me gasp.

He picked up the pace and each of my moans was louder than the previous one. He pulled his lips from mine and worked his way down to my thighs, kissing them deeply. Then I felt his tongue inside me. I threaded my fingers through his hair, pushing him closer. My legs began to shake as the pleasure grew.

He pulled away suddenly, smirking at me from below. I saw him work off his jeans and my heart skipped a couple of beats. This was it.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked breathlessly and he nodded. He gave one last lick before entering, making us both moan simultaneously. I was the first to finish and he followed suit shortly after. He got off of me and found his way to my lips. He kissed me deeply before letting me curl up against him, extremely content.

"That was my first time," I said, looking him in the eyes.

"What did you think?" was his reply.

"I think I love you," I sighed, closing my eyes and resting against him.

"I think I love you too."