River Rat

Force

I was beginning to get frustrated with Ethan. First, he insists on being my friend. Then, he decides to kiss me. After, he starts ignoring me. It's been days since he last talked to me and I just wanted to know why.

I stomped around the house in my anger, making a point of banging things against each other while I did several different chores. I stopped for a second to wonder if I should go swimming. After all, it had been a while since I'd last gone. Then I decided against it, determined to get Ethan's attention.

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway from the kitchen and I feigned innocence as I wiped some of the dishes in the sink.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ethan asked. He sounded groggy. As I turned around I noticed that he looked groggy as well. He had major bedhead, bags under his eyes, and he kept yawning like crazy. I had just woken him up.

"Trying to get you to tell me what the hell you're doing," I explained, smiling like nothing was wrong.

"What are you talking about?" he asked but he knew what I meant. His body had gone rigid and his eyes had popped open.

"You demand to be my friend, you kiss me, then you pretend like I don't exist. What is going on?"

"Nothing." He turned to leave but I was too quick for him. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, standing up on my tiptoes to pull him in for a kiss. He resisted at first, trying to gently pull away. I kept a firm grip and made sure to be forceful. After a while, he gave in and kissed me back.

I pulled away, shocked at myself for my actions. He pulled me back almost as quickly as I had pulled him in and I was surrounded in his embrace. I melted into his arms, kissing him with such force I was surprised that we were both still rooted to the spot.

His arms went smoothly down my back, sending shivers up my spine. He stroked my thighs, making me moan into his mouth. I pulled back, suddenly embarrassed. Then furious. Then sad.

"I," I began, but no words would come. I was shocked into silence. I was falling hard for a guy that I'd refused to even talk to. It was too close for comfort. He realized this and went to apologize, but I ran off. This was too much. I was supposed to be mad at him. What the hell was wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness and the not updating. I need filler. You guys are going to be in for a shock coming up soon ;)