Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

The Suggestion

“Bailee”

After a few months of meditating- for all three of us, we managed to control parts of our bodies. It was very difficult at first, and the research said it would take years for a person to take over their minds, but it only took us ten weeks straight, and that fascinated the scientist to no end.

We were all writing in our journals, barely explaining how we managed to do all that we acquired. It was ’Day 315’ for us, and we all took note that we’ve almost been here a year. Fifty more days and it will be our one year anniversary. Training built us up now, instead of wearing us down, and it constantly changed from puzzles to weather changes to physical exercise over a mountain.

Our group realized that this training us in a little bit of everything. It would raise our IQ, survival skills, and physical attributes. As for why that we’re doing this? We didn’t know. We were getting sick of all the training, and Jenna made Holly connect our heads together so she’d make a comment.

We could all escape…

It didn’t sound like a bad idea. To get away from this facility so we could live a normal life, and not be locked up in this stupid place without a breath of fresh air, and the only source of sun we were getting were from the UV lamps… which were slightly uncomfortable, and I could feel those UV rays from fifty feet away.

Yes, to escape, we’d have to plan quietly, and we had to plan slowly, making sure to get out of here nice and quietly before they noticed. The only time being at night. The guards would be a problem, so we decided to just knock them out.

But we didn’t know our way around the building, only knowing our way from the cafeteria and back. The training rooms didn’t count, because we’re constantly switching between the rooms and not seeing a single exit.

That was where our good ol’ Jason came in, and did us a pretty nice favor. Not many people knew his powers, because it wasn’t something they can see, but he could. He shook hands with a guard on each wing, and there were a total of twelve wings to be exact. Each wing held about a thousand rooms. Each of us knew that whatever month a kid was brought in, he’d be thrown in the corresponding wings.

Only it was backwards, starting with January, which was wing twelve, and December was wing one. That little pattern alone was easy for all of us to figure out. In our wings, the rooms were the only thing that didn’t have cameras also (with this many rooms, funding for cameras would be way too expensive). Jenna managed to lure a guard into Izzy’s room, while Izzy knocked him out, Jenna ate a piece of his hair and changed into him.

Jenna could keep the form of another for about three hours now, so she had plenty of time. She called down another guard to take watch as she went on her break. With Holly’s help, Jason managed to tell her where to go to get to the nearest exit of each wing. Holly shared what she saw through Jenna’s eyes with us. It was fascinating what teamwork was. Oh, and the guard that was K.O. in Izzy’s room. He woke up, and luckily, he was drunk before she knocked him out so he walked out of her room with a killer hangover.

Lucky us, right?

But we still couldn’t just leave when we wanted, Jenna advised us to go another few weeks before we attempted anything, at least until this small incident was over, and everyone would forget.

We were all excited, but we were the only seven people who even wanted out, really. We had to be careful, because with these foul-headed jerks here, we could get our butts kicked into death row if they ran their mouths, so if we had anything to say about the escape, it was Holly’s job to send that information to everybody.

I just hoped she didn’t get a headache during the process.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, okay, i reallly need to get my priorities straight x.x excuses won't work, so i'll say this, everytime i don't update something, i slap myself. BUT! I got something else in mind :P

Want to know what stories are updated? Want to know when? Well, i got a twitter account :D and though some find it annoying, trust me, i do too x.x, but i think it'll help inform those who want to know when something is updated. Feel free to follow me at @TrinityHostile :P