Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

Test 1 Part A Level 1

"Bailee"

The intercom was extremely loud in my ears as someone spoke, “Test 1: Part A: Level 1.”

The intercom shut off, making everything silent. “What?” I heard Izzy ask, “What kind of announcement was that?”

“I don’t know…” Holly said, “What’s going on?”

“They said something about training,” I pointed out, “I guess we better find a way out.”

“How? There’s no door!” Izzy exclaimed loudly, looking around.

I flinched, “Ow! Izzy, tone down a little, please?”

“Huh?” She asked.

“Bailee has heightened hearing. Trust me, I know," Holly said, giving Bailee a look of pity.

“Wait, so you can hear better?” Izzy asked me, her eyes filled with curiousity.

I nodded, then looked around, I can see the walls clearly, every crack and seam in the ceiling, and I could clearly decipher the pores in the doctors faces along with the veins popping out of their hands. I tested my eyes with somebody’s pen. They were a good fifty feet above our heads, and I could see the ball part of the pen. “And my eyes... I can see a lot better.”

“Is it your senses?”

I tasted the air, which was stale, “I remember back in the lab room, I tasted chemicals from the IV, and the white coats said they were completely odorless.”

“There must be more…” Holly said.

“And what about you, Holly? I heard you trying to talking to me through my mind, at least I think you was,” Izzy said, trying to collect her thoughts.

Holly nodded, “Yes, I can hear your thoughts right now. But I can’t read theirs up there… it’s muffled, like there’s something blocking the entry.”

Izzy nodded, “Then what about me?”

I looked at the straps that held us down before, “You ripped off those straps like it was no problem. They held me down tightly. I couldn’t move a muscle.”

“Strength,” Holly noted, “Izzy, punch the wall, see if you can denture it.”

Izzy shrugged, walking over to the white wall. She cracked her knuckles. Izzy, who was known for running her mouth to anyone who got in her way and knocking out the runner back from the football team in the seventh grade, went to punch the wall. I waited to see if she would break her hand or something. I watched crystal clear, as her fist connected the wall, bending the wall under the force. Her whole forearm disappeared into the wall.

“Holy-!” Izzy said, pulling her arm out.

“That’s epic,” Holly said, astonished.

I grinned, “Awesome.”

I walked over to the wall, and looked into the hole, “You didn’t puncture all the way through…” I commented, seeing how there was a concrete wall behind it.

“Well, crap.”

“Uh, guys…” Holly said.

“Yeah?” Izzy asked.

“There’s a few windows up there,” She said, pointing up, “You think we may be able to get up there?”

I grinned, looking up at the white coats, “Izzy’s super strength to the rescue.”
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o woahhh sooo izzy guna go high and break some windows huh?

Epic or Fail?

stick around to find out o.-!