Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

Test 1 Part C Level 3

“Bailee”

The ball that we saw slowly started to disappear whenever a wall came across like a curtain to close that part of the scene. I turned around, and another wall started to split and open up. And what we saw in front of us was… well, absolutely nothing.

“Aw, what?” Izzy muttered, “Don’t tell me it’s another maze.”

“Impossible,” I said, looking around.

“As long as no more balls come after us I’m fine,” Holly said, taking a step forward

“Ah, well, what do we do?” Izzy asked.

“Let’s just walk,” I said, “Maybe we’ll come across something.”

We did. I took note of our surroundings. My new sight was quite intriguing, along with my other heightened senses. They didn’t hurt as much as they did before. I think I was starting to adapt with them. I looked around, already aware of the bare surroundings. “I wonder when we’ll come across something…” Holly said out loud, sighing some.

Izzy shrugged, “I’m sick of walking.”

“It beats running,” I said, looking ahead.

I thought I saw a small object ahead. “Guys, I think I see something,” I said, squinting my eyes.

“What? I don’t see anything?” Izzy said.

I started to jog, “Come on.”

We jogged to the object, which was slightly farther than I anticipated. When we got there, we were panting, “Okay, seeing something this small so far away is something, I’ll admit,” Holly said.

I shrugged, “What is it?”

It was square object, almost like a cube. It was white and it lit up in the center. “Am I the only one here feeling like Indiana Jones?” Izzy asked.

“Should we pick it up?” Holly asked, looking between me and Izzy.

“It may be a trap,” I said.

“No surprise there,” Izzy said, “There’s nothing else here, and this is the only clue as far as I can see. We’ve been walking for what? Ten minutes? This is the only thing we came across yet. So I don’t know about you-” She said, and picked it up, “But I’m sick of thi-”

And at that, three holes opened up in the ground, and we fell through.

This will never get old.
♠ ♠ ♠
Izzy, izzy, izzy... when will you learn? o.o haha xD dnt worry, a few more chaps and this annoyin test is over and that will be the last test you'll hear of for a while