Sequel: Road to Nowhere
Status: In Progress... updates are random

The Great Escape

Think Again

“Holly”

“I swear! Izzy, you’ve got to stop doing that!” I complained to her.

It went completely dark after the holes we fell through shut themselves and the only light available was coming from that cube Izzy had. “Well, I can see just fine, I see a door over there,” Bailee said pointing in a direction, part of her arm disappearing in the dark shadow that smothered around us.

“We’re not going to get attacked by anything are we?” Izzy asked, looking around, turning as she did with the cube in hand.

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary really… I heard in Bailee’s thoughts. I looked into her mind, trying to see what she saw.

Well, she wasn’t lying when she said she could see just fine. Everything was sharp and clear through her eyes, only instead of everything being the usual bright white, it was a dull, grayish tone. “Let’s go.”

Izzy walked behind Bailee with the light, me being behind Izzy. I kept a hold of her shirt, so I wouldn’t lose her in the darkness. We walked silently, only hearing our footsteps until we got closer to the door. We watched as Bailee went to open it. It clicked. “It’s locked,” Bailee said, hitting it with frustration.

“Not a problem. This is when I come in,” Izzy handed me the cube, which was slightly warm under the touch.

Izzy packed her punch and it didn’t work. She tried kicking it, but it still didn’t budge, not even a little dent. “Why isn’t it working?” She yelled, her voice echoing in the room.

“It probably needs a key,” I said, “Most doors do.”

“Why won’t brute force work?” She exclaimed, kicking the door again.

“Hey, Holly, let me see that cube,” Bailee said after a moment of Izzy's fit.

I gave it to her, and I could hear the idea ringing in her head. “Izzy, break this cube open,” I said.

Izzy took it with a frustrated sigh. She twisted it, easily breaking it open. She turned one half to the side, revealing a key that glowed slightly. I took it, seeing the keyhole in the doorknob. After a twist, I slowly opened the door, a bright light started to stream out the door. “Is it the exit?” Izzy asked.

We walked through the door, and we came into another opening. Izzy groan. I didn’t blame her, just when we thought it was over, this had to happen. There were cubes everywhere. Hundreds, maybe thousands. Each and every of them had their own little glow, some brighter than others. “You have got to be kidding me!”

And I saw it, the door. A door we all knew was locked.

One door, a thousand keys, what do we do now?

What do you think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh torture!!! Dx! next chapter is the last chapter over the test o.o
thanks for reading and subbing
comment cuz feedback is always nice :P