Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

Broken Love

I was shook awake. It was Gaara.
Gaara: We’re leaving.
Me: Five more minutes.
Gaara: Come on, babe, get up.
He kept poking me. I sat up. I changed back into my other clothes and packed up my stuff. I pulled out my monster and drank it. Then we headed out.
-----------TIME JUMP--------
We got back to the base thing and we gave them the scrolls. Soon after everyone was coming in.
--------ANOTHER TIME SKIP--------------
We were all in this arena thingy. We had to fight against someone. Panku had to fight someone from the sound village, so did Tsuki. They both won. Kankro had to fight so weird guy. Kankro won. Temari had to fight some chick named TenTen. Temari won. Then, my name came up, and then a boys name came up. Kumo Doku which means Spider Venom. I pulled speakers out of my book bag and hooked them up to my iPhone. I played the song Sexy Naughty Bitchy me. Don’t ask why!! It makes me happy. I walked down the steps and some guys whistled. I smiled at Kumo.
Kumo: Look a pretty little girl.
Darkness swirled around me and I appeared behind with him.
Me: Play with me.
He turned around.
Kumo: Okay.
Spiders began to come out of his arms the started to crawl on me. I screamed. I hated spider. I quickly set myself on fire and burned them off. Then Kumo screamed. I was pissed. I attacked him. I filled his eyes with darkness, so he would see his darkest fear. He was screaming.
Kumo: STOP THE MONKEYS! THEY ARE RIPPING OFF MY SKIN!
I had a twisted smile on my face.
Me: Say you give up!!
Kumo: WILL YOU STOP THE MONKEYS?!?
Me: Yes.
Kumo: I GIVE UP! SHE WINS!
I stopped the darkness. Darkness surrounded him and when it disappeared, his skin was tore up.
Announcer: Kira wins!
ANBU came out and took Kumo away on a stretcher. I blew a kiss to him and walked up the steps.
Temari: That was awesome!
Me: I know.
Gaara came over and gave me a kiss. I smiled. Then, Gaara’s name was chosen, and Rock Lee. They fought it was close. When Gaara was starting to get beat, I couldn’t take it.
Me: COME ON GAARA! KICK HIS ASS!!
Gaara then seemed to step it up a notch. He was going in for the kill. He had a blood lush. I could see it in his eyes. Then, that idiot Guy Sensei stepped in front of Gaara’s sand and Gaara stopped. Lee lived but Gaara won. I ran down to tend Gaara sense no one else did.
Me: Oh god, are you okay?
Gaara: I’m fine, just help me up?
I smiled and grabbed his hands and pulled him up.
Sakura: YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM.
She was yelling at Gaara, Gaara didn’t do anything because he was so worn out.
My blood boiled. I turned and looked at her.
Me: What’s your biggest fear? I can make it come to life. Now, if you don’t SHUT UP! YOU WILL BE DEAD!
I punched the concrete wall and left a hole.
Sakura: WELL CONTROL THAT……MONSTER!!
That did it! THAT SET ME OFF!! I attacked that little bitch.
Me: YOU WANT TO SEE A MONSTER!! I’LL SHOW YOU A MONSTER!
My hair turned white and eyes red. My demon took control. I was read to rip that pink haired bitch apart.
Panku: GET KIRA! SHI TOOK CONTROL!
I felt arms around me.
Gaara: Calm down. Please.
Then I passed out.
-------Imma just sleeping. ------
Beep…..beep….beep…BEEP! I jolted up. I was in a hospital. I could feel something was wrong. Shi and Shukaku were yelling at me. I pulled out the IV and ran out of the hospital. I knew where to go. Nurses tried to stop me but I blew them back. I ran to a training ground and saw Sasuke and Gaara were fighting. Gaara had a sand ball around him and Sasuke had his Sharingan activated. Sasuke attacked the sand ball.
Gaara: AHHH! BLOOD! IT’S MY BLOOD!!
Me: GAARA!
I ran down there.
Temari: KIRA! NO!!
Sasuke’s arm was stuck in the sand ball or at least that’s what I thought. Shukaku had a hold of Sasuke’s arm. After, Shukaku retreated his arm.
Kankro: Kira! GET OUT OF THERE!
I ignored him.
Me: Gaara! Are you okay?!
Shukaku/Gaara: I’m fine.
Sasuke: GET OUT OF HERE!
Sasuke attacked him.
Me: NO! You hurt him enough!
I jumped on Sasuke and was hitting him. He got me off him, when I was hit. I realized Shukaku hit me instead of Sasuke.
Shukaku/ Gaara: KIRA!!!!
Then I blacked out.
------Gaara’s POV------
Sasuke got me.
Me: AHHH! BLOOD!! IT’S MY BLOOD!!!
Then, I heard her sweet voice.
Kira: GAARA!
That was it. Shukaku partly took control.
Next thing I knew I was going to hit Sasuke. I turned to see Kira on the ground.
Me/ Shukaku: KIRA!
She was out cold.
Sasuke: LOOK! YOU HURT YOUR GIRL! GREAT JOB!
I lashed out on Sasuke after that everything was a blur.
------Kira’s POV------------
Beeeep….beeep….BEEEEEEEP! I opened my eyes and saw, Naruto, Sasuke and surprisingly, Sakura.
Sasuke: You’re awake.
Me: Where’s Gaara!!?!?!
I sat up quickly and looked around.
Sasuke: Calm down!
He pushed me back on the bed.
Naruto: Gaara left back to Suna four days ago.
Me: How long have I been out?
Sakura: Two weeks.
Me: Two weeks? Gaara’s gone?
Naruto: He left you this letter.
Naruto gave me the letter.
Sasuke: We will leave you alone for a little bit. I’ll get you something to eat and drink.
They then left. I opened the letter. I read it
Dear Kira,
I am probably in Suna by now, but, I need to tell you this. We can’t be together. I hurt you. I don’t love you, I only love myself and that is all it will ever be. You are worthless and pathetic for loving me. I hope I never see you again.
Gaara

This killed me. I wanted to die. I saw my book bag. I got in the bag and found a kuni. I pressed it on my arm and wrote WORTHLESS. Then on my other arm I wrote PATHETIC. I put the kuni to my throat when Sasuke came in and he quickly put the tray of food on the bed. He ran over and pulled the kuni out of my hand. Naruto read the letter.
Naruto: I’m so sorry.
He hugged me. I cried and cried. A hour later, I was let out of the hospital and went to my home. We moved in the house. Sasuke walked me home. I walked inside and Panku and Tsuki were in the living room.
Panku: Kira!
He ran over and hugged me. I had bandages over my arms. I cried. Tsuki came over and hugged me. The boys thanked Sasuke for bringing me home and he left. I went to my room. I looked for my stuffed panda when I found it, I put it in a little box. I took off my necklace for the first time in 8 years and put it in the box. I got out a piece of paper and wrote a letter.
Dear Gaara,
I will forever love you. Don’t worry, I am putting my necklace and stuff panda you gave me in a box, which won’t ever be opened again. I know I’m pathetic and worthless, but not for falling in love with you. I am those things for letting you go, even thought I was in a coma, I should have done something. Our love is like a song, just don’t forget it. I understand if you never did love me but somewhere we went wrong, our love is like a song, but you wont sing along, and you forgotten about us.
Love forever and always,
Kira.
I put the letter in a envelope and mailed it to Gaara. I laid on my bed and cried myself asleep.
-------zzzzzzz------
Tap…tap, tap…tap, tap, tap. My eyes fluttered open. I opened my curtain and Sasuke was there. I opened the window.
Sasuke: I know you just have a brake up, but will you go out to dinner with me?
Me: Seriously?! I….you know what, yeah, I will.
Sasuke: Really?
Me: Yeah.
Sasuke: Sweet, I’ll be back here in 20 minutes.
Me: Okay.
Sasuke left and I ran to my closet. Shi: Why are you going out with him?! I know he is stupid but I’ll give him a chance. Shi: Whatever. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53429094. I did all that in 20 minutes. I looked into the mirror and my eyes were black and blue, they looked beautiful.
Panku: SASUKE IS HERE!
I ran to the living room. He was standing there in a nice shirt and jeans. I smiled.
Sasuke: You look beautiful.
Me: Thank you.
Sasuke: Shall we go?
Me: We shall.
We went to this fancy restaurant and I just ordered a salad. He was walking me home and there was a cherry blossom tree with the blossoms falling. I walked under it and twirled around. Sasuke came over and hugged me. I smiled.
Me: I need to head home.
Sasuke: Of course.
He took me home, we were on the porch.
Me: I had a great time.
Sasuke: Me too.
Me: Maybe we could do it again sometime, unless, you never want to see me again just to prove every girl wants you.
Sasuke: You want me?
He raised an eyebrow.
Me: No. I just kinda want to go out again sometime.
Sasuke: Of course.
Me: Okay, night.
Sasuke: Night.
I went inside.
-----Gaara’s pov-----
I got a letter from Kira. I was scared to read it.
Dear Gaara,
I will forever love you. Don’t worry, I am putting my necklace and stuff panda you gave me in a box, which won’t ever be opened again. I know I’m pathetic and worthless, but not for falling in love with you. I am those things for letting you go, even thought I was in a coma, I should have done something. Our love is like a song, just don’t forget it. I understand if you never did love me but somewhere we went wrong, our love is like a song, but you wont sing along, and you forgotten about us.
Love forever and always,
Kira.
Tears ran down my eyes.
Me: I will always love you, too.
Shi: KIRA IS ON A DATE WITH SASUKE!
Me: I can’t do anything now, I broke up with her.
Shi: Whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, next I'm doing a time skip of three years, should I keep the three year skip or re-write it? Please inbox me for ideas :) Thanks.