Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

10

"Baby girl?" The voice rang through my head. I whimpered softly, not wanting to wake up.

"Baby girl, we landed, you have to get up now."

"mmmmmm, what tine is it?" I whispered, cracking my eyes open just a bit. Tommy handed me my backpack and I slid it onto my shoulders.

"Around 2:30 in the morning." I groaned silently to myself as we walked down the plane aisle way. Tommy was in the lead as we stepped off and began to walk down the hallway of the airport, Danny was behind me and I smiled when he wrapped his arm around my waist again.

"Dad said there is a car waiting in the airport lot, that Charlie is waiting for us also."

"OK, do you guys want to wait here while I go get our bags and then meet you at the doors?" I leaned into Danny's side as they talked, barely keeping my eyes open as their words registered in my brain.

"Are you sure bro, we can go together?" Danny asked.

"She can barely stand on her feet just stay here and I'll meet you back here in 10 minutes." Tommy answered.

"I can hear you Thomas." I whispered.

"You know its true, just go along with it Toribird." He kissed my forehead and then walked towards the conveyor belt that started spewing luggage out. Danny sighed and moved me around so we were chest to chest. He wrapped both arms around my waist connecting his hands together to rest them at my lower back. I linked my hands around the back of his neck and turned my head so my nose was nuzzled into his neck.

"Everything is going to be okay love." Danny whispered into my ear.

"I know." I muttered against his skin. He shuddered and I giggled a little bit.

"Alright love birds, lets go," Tommy said. Danny grabbed our duffle bag from Thomas's hand, and then they each wrapped their free arms around my waist.

"Why must you boys always touch me?" I asked. They just laughed at me and we continued to walk out of the airport and into the dark morning light. They directed my body towards the almost empty parking lot.

"Why do you never pull away?" Tommy questioned back.

When I didn't say anything back he laughed and then muttered an "exactly." We reached an old mustang. A 1966 mustang fastback to be exact.

"OH. MY. GOD." I whispered pulling away from both boys and running to the car.

"Victoria!" Danny yelled. I ignored him and admired the car walking around it and around it. I barely took notice to the young looking man step out of the car.

"Tori! You are so lucky, that this car was Charlies! You can't just run away from us, not anymore." Danny said grabbing my arms and pulling me toward him.

"But Daaaaanybooooy its a 66!"

"Oh relax Danny you knew it was me or you would have had a tighter grip on your girl." The man said. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He actually looked very similar to Tommy. He had spiked hair and stretched ears. His tattoos visible through his shirt.

I looked up at him in awe, "This is your car?" My were arms resting on Danny's waist as I stood on my tip toes to look over Danny's shoulder.

"Why yes yes it is." I could feel my eyes widen at that thought.

"You have to let me get under the hood sometime!" I practically yelled.

He chuckled and said, "Who am I to stop a lady." I squealed and looked back at Danny.

"Did you hear that Danny!! He said he's gunna let me look at the engine!" I was jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I heard baby girl." He smiled at me and laughed at my happiness. When he turned around I hopped on his back and his hands automatically wrapped around my thighs. I rested my head against his shoulder feeling my tiredness come back.

"Hey Daniel, it's good to see you," The man Said, and he held out his hand. I wrapped my legs around his waist keeping myself up so Danny could shake his hand.

"Nice to see you to Charlie," He clasped hands with his and they shook them.

"Hi Charlie!" Thomas said.

"Hi Thomas, and you are little one?" He said in my direction.

"My name is Victoria but you can call me whatever, Danny calls me Tori or anything else and Tommy calls me Toribird. They only use my real name when their serious or angry. But I don't like when there mad at me." I said matter-of-factly. My head was still resting on Danny's shoulder, my legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, now my arms were wrapped around his chest and my hands were gripping my elbows. Danny patted my arm and turned his head to kiss my cheek. I smiled sweetly at him.

"C'mon guys lets get her home." Thomas said. He grabbed both our bags and threw them into the trunk and also declared he was sitting shotgun. They both opened their doors but Tommy moved the seat forward so we could get in. I detached myself from Danny's body and slid into the car, Danny following in after me. I buckled myself in moved the chest strap to behind me. As soon as the car started I rearranged myself so I was laying down. My head was in Danny's lap now, my feet tucked into the seat. My eyes began to close as soon as Danny had his fingers running through my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter! :) Updating soon! ohhh! I changed Tommy's picture in chapter two! When I first picked the picture I wasn't quite sure but i love his character now!

The stang

Charlie