Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

3

When I woke up, I found myself curled into Danny's chest. He had both his arms wrapped around my waist and his head was resting on top of mine. I was in a ball with one of my arms around his waist. The purple blanket was resting across us, his chest showing along with my back. As much as I wanted to be mad at this boy laying underneath me. I couldn't bring myself to be because he looked so angelic whenever he slept.

His hand began to move up and down my arm, lightly tracing my skin. That's how I knew he was awake. That was probably one of his favorite things to do. Tracing lines into my skin. I asked him about it once and all I got was a "Your skins so soft" and then he stuck his tongue out at me.

"I know your mad at me," He whispered. I tensed slowly. I tried to wiggle out of his warm arms but he wouldn't let me leave.

"Just listen," He said, "Please." He sounded heart broken.

"You have 5 minutes."

"That's not enough time," He whined.

"4 minutes and 50 seconds," He sighed and untangled himself from my body and the covers. He climbed out of the bed and stood up to stare out the window.

"My family, there apart of a dangerous world. One that....I didn't want to be apart of anymore. So I told the I was leaving, that I was never coming back as long as they lived this way."

I untangled my legs from the blankets and sat up on my knees. I realized I had on a giant red shirt with a coca cola logo printed on it. I could see the tips of my swim suit beneath it. He probably changed me. I crawled over to where he stood and put my chin on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

"What...is this dangerous world?" I asked cautiously.

"Guns, Killing, fighting, torture, the mafia," I tensed. I never knew such a thing still excisted.

"Why come back"

"Because my fathers enemies tired to hurt him. They went after me but we weren't there, we were at the bowling alley, they gout your parents." I gasped. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt him turn in my arms . This time it was his turn to comfort me.

"I never meant for this to happen, I thought that if I left they would forget about me," The pain in my heart cause me to lose my balance and fall fully against Danny's chest.

"I should have been there to protect them." He whispered.

"Tell me what happened to them."

"Tori, baby, I don't thin~"

"TELL ME!" I yelled. I needed to know for my own piece of mind.

"They were most likely tortured for the whereabouts of me." My dead weight made him lose his balance as that hit my mind and we fell backward son the bed. I realized I could no longer feel my body. I was aware of him trying to get my attention but my mind drew me into the steel cage. All I could think about was my parents.

"Tori, answer me." He said. I was facing the window, my body on its side. I could barely blink, his worried expression flashed through my mind.

"Mom!," He yelled, worry also etched into his voice.

"Mom help me! I don't know whats wrong with her," His mom ran through the door.

"Oh dear, she must be in shock. Get me a wet towel will you honey."

"It'll be ok , you just have to find your way back to him." His mom addresses to me. I felt something cool press to my forehead before his face was back in my vision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3

Tori