Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

6

"Now that every ones here, we can get started," Danny's dad said looking in every ones eyes.

"We are going to have to go away for awhile. We'll also have to split up." I looked down playing with my fingers in my lap. Danny noticed and placed his hand palm up on my thigh. I grabbed it eagerly and smashed my fingers in between his.

"So pair up and pack a ready bag okay."

"Dad, why do we have to go?" Danny's brother Tom said.

"It's not really safe now. We have some rumors saying they knew where we are now with our new arrival." My head bounced up, wide eyed staring at the head of the table.

"What does that mean?" Danny said, a new edge crawling its way out of his throat. His hand squeezing mine almost like he was trying to reassure him self that i was still there.

"It means that they know your back and they know that you have someone that you care about. And it means that she is not safe staying here. We all aren't. So we'll be going to our safe houses alone and we'll continue to fight until our enemies have given up, which means everyone in this family who is capable will be on call."

"DAD! You know how I feel about your business. I don't want anything to do with it." Danny said.

"You have no choice in the matter Daniel Brayden Montey. You came here wanting to be safe! Wanting to keep her safe, " I slumped down in my seat cringing at the sound of his voice, " You can't keep her safe unless the obstacles are out of the way. You love her right?"

"Yes of course I love her bu~"

"And you'll do anything to keep her safe, to make sure you'll never lose her."

"Yes bu~

"Than you'll fight for her and you'll listen to me." I could see Danny's demeanor fade as his father pushed him into the dangerous world.

"Yes," His hand loosened in mine. I tried desperately to get him to grab my hand again but he just pulled it away.

"So Annie and I will go to one safe house and you three will go to the other. There's folders on your bed for more information. Now go pack." Danny climbed off the chair and nodded for me to get up. I did as told and we walked back up to his room. I sat on the bed and watched as he began to pack to a duffle bag with clothes that would fit the both of us. He grabbed a box from under the bed and lifted the lid. He grabbed two toothbrushes in their packages and other bathroom necessities. When he disappeared into the bathroom I noticed the folder and I took it into my hands. When I oped it the words on the page were short and simple and two plane tickets were resting inside.

The penthouse in Rome, Italy will be set up for your arrival. You leave tonight and everything you need will be there

When Danny walked in front of me and I looked up right when he folded to his knees in front of me in between my thighs.

"I know I became a little distant down there. But I promise, I promise you that nothing will ever happen to you. I will take care of you just like your father told me to do before we left the house. I love you okay nothing nothing bad will ever, ever happen to you as long as your not around."

"How can you be sure of that. What happens when your away on an assignment and nobody is there to protect me." I said. He sighed.

"Tommy will be there," He assured.

"What if Tommy isn't there Danny?" I was trying to get him to notice something.

"I'll figure something out at that time, just trust me okay," He put his hands on neck and pulled my head down to push his lips against my forehead.

"Your not getting what I'm trying to say Danny!" I exclaimed trying to get his attention, by pulling his hands away from me.

"What are you saying?" Grabbing my hands.

"I want to go with you on your assignments, I'm per~"

"Absolutely not, no way I'm putting you into any more danger than you already are." He yelled standing up as he began to pace the floor.

"I'M PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF FENDING OFF AN ATTACKER! You've seen me do it." He started shaking his head. I jumped off the bed and stepped in front of him.

"NO!!" He yelled back.

"WHY NOT!!" I whined.

" Because I can't put you out there for the wolves. Because if I lose you I don't know how I'll live." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he buried his head into my shoulder.

"Okay," I sighed. Though I knew I wasn't going to give up that easily. He kissed the spot in between my shoulder and my neck. I shuddered at the feeling. I knew that for a few months these feeling in the pit of my stomach weren't ones you would have for your best friend. But what was I supposed to do when he would always look at me with those beautiful eyes and the words that left his mouth were amazing to here even in times of despair. I knew that those three words we always shared meant more than when he was saying them to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 6 thanks guys!!!