Little Darling

Chapter 5:

I found that I just couldn’t sleep that night. My stomach was in knots and my brain was running at 200 miles per hour. I knew I was overreacting when I freaked out about the phone number but this?! This was a reason to freak out.

As the sun rose I decided to give up on the concept of sleep and to just start getting ready. The photo shoot was at 8am and it was half past 5 already. Taking my time I decided to go for a bath rather than a shower in an attempt to calm myself down and relax my tense muscles, as well as waste some time.

By the time half 7 arrived I was as ready as I ever could be and mentally prepared to just go with the flow. You see, during my long soak in the bath I had realised that there really was no point in getting so worked up over him. There could be any number of reasons as to why he wanted me to attend to him at the photo shoot. I just needed to wait and see what would happen.

As I drove to White studios I sang along to the radio in my car, determined to ignore the thoughts of what was going to happen in approximately ten minutes time.

As I pulled up to a parking spot, and headed inside I met with the assistant who showed me to the area we would be working in. Michael wasn’t there yet for which I was thankful. I now had time to prepare myself for work.

Because that’s what you’re here for, I reminded myself as I started the kettle.

Just as the kettle was finished boiling I heard the sound of a door opening. Creeping to the door, I was thankful that I was in the kitchen as I had the opportunity of seeing him before he saw me.

Peering through the slit, I saw the photographer welcoming Michael with a handshake and leading him further into the room with his entourage made up of bodyguards and who I presumed to be his agent.

But that wasn’t what struck me first. As soon as I caught sight of him my heart started beating almost unevenly. How can someone look so good at 8 in the morning? His hair was unkempt, obviously he had just woken up and left it but in my eyes it had never looked better. He was just wearing low fitting track suit bottoms with a sleeveless grey top which accentuated his toned arms. I had to stop myself from drooling.

Remembering why I was there, I prepared the tea and took a deep breath as I headed out the door. His icy blue eyes seemed to meet mine almost instantaneously as I stepped into the room and as my eyes met with the grains on the wooden floor I could almost feel the weight of his stare on my face.

It’s now or never…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's really short and I'm sorry it has taken so long to be posted it's just that I've been really busy. I just started university and I've been busy trying to get everything prepared for it.

Thank you so much to all the people who have taken the time to read this and those who have subscribed and commented. It means so much to me, I can't even begin to explain how much.

Please continue to subscribe and comment and make me a very happy girl. And hopefully the next one won't take as long :)