Status: ongoing

We Were Both Young

Image

The night I lost my virginity to Zacky Baker, I didnt remember much, nowadays. But I do remember that we were so in love by the time our 2 year anniversary rolled around, senior year. We had gotten a hotel with a jacuzzi room. There were rose petals everywhere, and he had even gotten us a bottle of wine. The night was magical. His touch was so tender, he whispered I love you every chance he got. I didnt want it to end. I loved him so much, and he loved me. Or so I thought...
But 2 weeks later, Zacky left with his friends to promote his band. I was broken, but we talked on the phone everyday. Then the phonecalls faded to once a week, then once a month just about. They were gone for 8 months, and finally I didnt get any contact from any of them.
So I moved on. I went to college, got a job. I met my best friend Danielle. I had a few boyfriends after that, but part of me still hung on to Zacky and his romantic green eyes. We were so young, now that I think of it. I mean, how many people end up with the person they lose their virginity to in high school?
Either way, my names Kaylinn. And this is my life. My busy, drama filled, screwed up life...