Status: ongoing

We Were Both Young

I'm Pregnant, aren't I?

The next morning, I woke up in a daze. It was unusually bright in my bedroom, and I wasn’t sleeping alone. I looked to my left and saw Zacky sleeping soundly on his stomach. His cheek was squished into his pillow, which made his lips puff out every time he exhaled. I laughed to myself, and Zacky awoke with a jolt. When he noticed the grin on my face, he just smiled.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said with a crackling voice.

“Hi.” I replied.

Zacky turned onto his side and placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

“Oh shit, I’m pregnant aren’t I?” I asked in disbelief.

“Mhm.” He hummed through his glowing smile.

I sighed heavily, closing my eyes.

“Are you sad?” he asked.

“No, I just didn’t plan on having another baby anytime soon.” I replied.

“Well, I’m here now. You’re not alone this time.” he kissed my forehead and sat up slowly, stretching.

“Daddy! Wake up!” came Jack’s eager voice from the other side of the bedroom door.

Zacky looked at me with a grin.

“I love it when he says that.”

“He loves you so much, it’s almost ridiculous.” I told him.

Zacky got up and threw on some sweats before opening the bedroom door. Jack stood there in his Spiderman footie pajamas, waiting.

“Hey boss. What’s up?”

“Wanna help me and Aunt Danielle make French toast?” he asked.

Zacky nodded and followed his son out to the kitchen. I got up slowly and shuffled over to my dresser. I put on a pair of grey leggings and a red Frank Zappa shirt, and walked out into the living room. The guys had all stayed the night, and were now sprawled about the room, still waking up as well.
Zacky suddenly came into the living room with a smile on his face.

“Hey guys guess what?” he said, catching everyone’s attention.

“You finally shaved your balls?” Brian asked, causing us all to chuckle.

“No. I forgot to tell you, Kale’s pregnant.” He said, then turned and disappeared back into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, and all the guys smiled at me.

“You guys just got back together; you’re already getting busy making more kids?” Jimmy asked.

“I guess so…” I said, smiling.

A week later, Zacky and I were in the doctor’s office waiting for my ultrasound. Zacky was nosing around, playing with random items on the counter. The doctor walked in, and smiled at us. She was pretty, maybe in her mid 50’s, and had long black hair.

“Let’s see what’s inside that belly, huh?” she said, sitting down in front of me and turning on her ultrasound machine.

Zacky sat in the chair beside the table I was on and held my hand in his. The doctor held a grey, dildo shaped thing in her hand, and started to put a condom on it.

“Since you’re probably not that far along yet, I’m gonna do a vaginal ultrasound just to make sure I can see everything ok.” She said.

She showed us a small white shape on the screen and said that was our baby. Last time I was pregnant, they just did a stomach ultrasound. This was new to me, yet so familiar. Zacky didn’t seem uncomfortable, more eager than anything.

“Well, it looks like you’re about 8 weeks pregnant. Everything looks great. The baby’s heartbeat is normal. Let’s schedule you for the same date next month and see how things are progressing.” She said, then finished up and left the room.

I got dressed and followed Zacky out to the lobby to schedule my next appointment, then we left. In the car ride home, Zacky smiled over at me.

“I’m fucking excited honey. I’m gonna be smiling for the rest of my life now.” He told me.

I smiled too.

“Awe. I hope it’s a girl.” I replied.

“Me too.” He said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was so short, i didnt have much time to write today but I didnt want to make you guys wait any longer. Next one might be up later tonight!