Half Dead

Sarah? Angela? Kim? Beautiful? Violet!

Dear Hopefully-Handsome-Father:
Hurry your ass here. The Boy-Who-Stares-And-Smokes is here. He's still by my tree! He's invading my personal space!

Dear Stupid Boy!!:
That's my goddamn spot! It has my ass prints there! That's where my ass lives! Move yours or I'll...

Shit, I can't do anything. It's dirt. It's a tree.

Great. Sit away comrade. Sit until your ass falls asleep and falls off. 

"Hey, it's you again!" 

Dear Stupid Boy; minus the exclamations:
No, don't talk to me. Don't acknowledge me. I am a sad figment of your imagination, stupid boy. I am not to be acknowledged.

"Hi. What's your name? I'm Frankie." 

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.

Leave me alone! I shout at the top of my lungs.

"So, uh, are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

The coldest shoulder, Stupid Boy Who Stares. Back off or I'll be forced to deep freeze you, idiot.

"Nice uniform." 

No, it's an ugly uniform, stupid. God, why are you so stupid?

"You go to Saint Mary's. Cool."

Not cool. You are stupid!

"I go to Bellevue High. It's a public school."

I don't care, how many times do I have to repeat myself, stupid boy? You fucking idiot.

"Are all the girls from Saint Mary's pretty like you? Or are you the rare gem?"

God, you, stupid boy, are pathetic. I've heard better lines from bigger idiots than you. I suppose, I don't know you well enough not to know that you are the biggest idiot I have met.

"So, you're ignoring me because you got a boyfriend, right? What, does he play football? Can he kick my scrawny ass?"

If I had a boyfriend I certainly wouldn't be here sitting on a bench with my thumb up my butt waiting for my Hopefully-Handsome-Father. So, stupid boy, be on your way. Please have the displeasure of meeting Gloria Aster. She's the biggest cunt in all of New Jersey. Please, please bother her and not me.

"Oh, c'mon! Just give me your name." 

That smile, stupid boy, is stupid. I will not tell you my name. You'll find it out soon enough, after I kill myself. It'll be all over Saint Mary's. I'm sure Gloria and her clique will write hateful things about me in the year book.

"Want me to guess? I'm awesome at charades!"

This isn't a game, stupid boy! Hopefully-Handsome-Father, where the hell are you?!

"Give me a hint."

Stupid Boy, why are you so cheerful? I'm trying to ignore you. I'm trying to get you to go away.

"Hey, I'm not that bad at charades, just give me a chance."

Stupid Boy, why are you smiling still? Why do you have amusement in your voice? I bet you have a glint of pleasure in your black eyes too, don't you, Stupid Boy?

"Hmm... This is hard since you won't look at me."

Shut up. I want to tell him to shut up. He's the first person to make me want to physically shout since my vow to never speak again.

"Sarah?" 

Wrong.

"Hmm... Angela? Kim?"

No, fucker.

He laughs, "I know! It's gotta be Beautiful."

No, stupid boy, I'm not Beautiful. Not the name, not the way I look. So, go on your way, idiot, I'm not interested in your stupid game.

"Violet!" 

Oh dear, Over-Protective-Mother-Of-Mine, why? Why did you call my name?

Stupid boy, stop snickering! 

"That's a cool name. Violet. I like it."

Run away, Violet. Get away from here. Boys only want one thing, and you can't give it. Run. Run!

The trees are a blur, I can't believe how fast I can run. But, once I'm in the car, Over-Protective-Mother won't drive off. What the hell?! Drive you stupid, over protective mother!

"Violet, who is that? Do you know him?"

No! No I don't know that stupid boy! Drive away mother! Now!

"Hello, I'm Frankie." Stupid Boy, why are you extended your hand to my mother? Why are you here, next to the car?

Mother, don't shake his hand!

"Oh, hello, I'm Melinda Graber, Violet's mother."

"It's nice to meet this lovely creature's mother." 

Stop grinning and kissing ass, Stupid Boy. I don't like you! I'll never like you!

Yes, Mother, your eyes should be the size of the moon. Worry! Get this boy away from this car, "Well, it was nice meeting you... Frankie."

"Frank Iero Jr., ma'am." Please stop grinning.

"Such manners," Stop smiling back, please, mother, "We must go now, Frankie, it was a pleasure meeting you."

No it wasn't. Go away, you flea.

"Same here. It was nice seeing you again, Violet."

Go away, flea!

Stop waving and drive away, mom! Go! Now!

...Thank you.

"Do you know that boy?"

No. He stalks the mute girl, mom.

"He has piercings... He doesn't seem so bad. Is he a new friend?"

Friend? What does that mean?

"Is he, Violet?"

I don't know the meaning of that F word you just spoke, so I wouldn't know, mother. He's just a weirdo boy who won't stop staring at me and smoking.

"He doesn't look so bad. You think you'll see him again?"

God, if you prove me wrong, and you are real, then don't let me ever see that boy again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :)