Angel With a Shotgun

Chapter 3

Sam's POV
I was pacing around the room looking at a sleeping Angel in my bed. I was just thinking why Crowley wanted her so bad. I needed to know. I always thought she came down to protect me, but right now it's more liked I'm protecting her. Why would the vessel of Satan be protecting and Angel who was so sweet and gentle. I sighed and looked up.

"Castiel if you can hear this please come here. Kayla is scared to death and I have no idea what to to do."

"Sam. What's wrong?" Castiel asked behind me.

I jumped and turned around and breathed out heavily and looked down rubbing my face.

"Kayla said that Crowley wanted her dragged to him alive so he could question her. What would she need questioning for? What did she do?"I asked begging for answers.

"Well she isn't even supposed to be here. She is the youngest angel to possess a human. She has spoken to God himself and she knows what's coming, and she's the only angel with a gender. She is a full female angel." Castiel said looking at her.

"So she has spoken to your father and she knows the future and she has a gender. That's great. That's why Crowley wants her so bad." I said rubbing my face sitting on the bed.

Castiel nodded and walked around to Kayla and shook her awake.

Kayla shot awake and gasped and almost kicked Cas across the room. She looked at me and crawled over to me.

"He worked with Crowley. How do we know he isn't now?"She asked me.

"I have a feeling he has learned his lesson. He isn't working with him." I said smiling at her making her calm down a little.

"Kayla we have to keep you safe. If we don't they will find you and its not going to be good." Cas told her standing up and was going to zap her somewhere.

"Whoa whoa! I have to go where she goes. I've been protecting her for five days now! I can't stop now!"I said standing up taking Castiel's arm back.

"Fine. I'll just tell Dean when he gets back I guess." Castiel said zapping us somewhere.

The place was full with flowers and a house in the middle of it.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"The garden in heaven." Kayla said looking around.

Kayla took me hand and rushed mr in the house and locked the door.

The house looked like Jess's old house she was going to live at with me. My vision started getting foggy from tears forming and falling down my cheeks. I still haven't gotten over Jess. Even though it was a while ago. She was the only thing in my life that was normal and Satan took that away from me.

"Sam I'm sorry. I can change it if you want me to." Kayla said touching my arm.

I just shook my head and went upstairs to Jess's bedroom. It was filled with pictures of me and her. Our first date, prom, graduation, moving in for college.

I looked at he desk and found a letter. I was written to me.

Dear Sam,
I know this must be hard for you to see all of this. This was going to be our house together. This is where we were going to get married and have our first child together and have our fights and make ups. This is where we were going to grow old and pass away together. I know it's painful to see all of this, but I need you to know that I love you and that you need to move on. I'm in heaven no matter what anyone says. That's how this go here. I asked your friend Castiel to bring it here so you could see it. I'm fine here. I'm here in heaven looking over you. Making sure you do a good job looking after that Angel. I accually told her about you and she looked at me like I was crazy. Anyway i told her to look after you but demons are after her. So all i need you to do is watch after her. For me. She loves you. Not just loves you like protective but romantically. Its very rare to find angels who lice humans still angels and not fallen ones. So just watch after her and move on to her. Leave me here and just stay with her. Do it for me. I love you Sam.
Love forever,
Jess

I was now on my knees bawling and rocking back and forth. I wasn't crying knowing she wants me to move on but that she was here and safe. Not like what the demons told me she was.

"Sam?" Kayla called from downstairs.

"I'm fine Kayla. Be down in a minute." I said trying not to cry more.

I wiped my eyes dry and went to the bathroom and blew my nose and washed my hands and walked downstairs and saw Kayla on the porch rocking back and forth on the swing. She was watching the birds fly around from tree to tree.

When I walked outside Kayla looked up at me and ran into my arms and cried.

"I'm scared Sam. I just want this all to be over." She signed into my chest.

"I know. It will all be over soon I promise."I replied stroking her hair and walking over to the swing and sitting down with her and let her cry in my chest until it was night time and she fell asleep in my arms. I kissed the top of her head and carried get to Jess's bedroom and put her on the bed and covered her up with the covers and turned out the light and closed the door and got some blankets and a pillow and slept out in the hallway just incase something happens.

The thing running though my head the most was why God made an Angel with feelings. So right there I promised myself, Jess, and Kayla I would find out why he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is shot and sucky but gives you the reason why Kayla picked Sam out of so many humans :) anyways rec subscribe and comments please :)