Status: I really like writing this story... Please comment and subscribe!

If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

Smoking With Zayn

***Leighton***

Harry freaking Styles is my step-brother. He is coming to my house to pick me and my sister up. How the hell did I get so lucky? I absolutely love One Direction. My two favorites are Zayn and Liam.

I like Liam because he has a nice body. He also seems like a sweet guy, but I don't like him because he seems to be the one in charge. He always seems to have his head on straight.

I like Zayn because he has that badboy look to him. His hair is always perfect! He seems like he knows how to have fun and he smokes! At least I know that he won't mind my habit.

I was in my room, saying goodbye to it. I knew I wouldn't be seeing this place in a while. I grabbed a cigarette and started to head downstairs to go outside and smoke it, but I changed my mind when I heard Brie talking to somebody with a strong British accent.

"Are they here?" I asked coming down the stairs, cigarette in hand. I may seem chaotic about them, but I've been following them ever since they were on the UK X-Factor. I love their version way better than the dumb American X-Factor.

"Hello, and you must be Leighton," Harry said as I got to the bottom step. I hugged him tightly.

"Sorry about her, she is apparently a huge fan," I heard Brie say. I got out of Harry's embrace and shrugged.

"That's fine, I'm quite used to it. Can the boys come in? There was a slight problem with the plane, or something, and we have to stay overnight, so they can fix the problem," Harry said. They will be staying here? One Direction is going to sleep in my childhood home! I need a cigarette really bad. I went outside and lit my smoke.

"You smoke?" Harry asked walking outside.

"Bad habit," I shrugged.

"Yay! Cigarette time!" Zayn yelled grabbing a cigarette and running to where I was. I laughed.

"Hello, Zayn, I'm Leighton, but please call me Leigh," I said. I am way calmer when I smoke my cigarette.

"Hello, you're pretty," he said, then blushed. I smiled and laughed.

"You are a handsome guy," I replied, smoking my cigarette.

"Leighton, you're not supposed to smoke when the door is wide open," Mom came outside to scold me. I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't the last one who went inside the house," I shrugged.

"You still know the rules. Oh, hello, I'm Andrea, Leighton and Brielle's mother. Who are you?" she asked.

"Hello, I'm Zayn," he said.

"When you and Leighton get finished smoking, come on inside," Mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Mom," I said. She went inside. I finished my cigarette and waited for Zayn to finish his. We then went inside to join everybody else. My life is changing for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next chapter... I don't know if I should switch between Brie and Leigh's point of views or just stay on Brie. I'm kind of leaning toward only Brie's. Tell me if you like this chapter and maybe I will try it again, but I don't think I will. This is for all the subscibers that I recieved! I'm happy you all are enjoying my story!