Status: I really like writing this story... Please comment and subscribe!

If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

The Reason Why

***Brielle***

I sat in the kitchen with everybody. I was going to sugest going into the back yard, but I'm too lazy to get up right now. Leigh and Zayn haven't came in yet.

"Your phone is ringing," Harry said. I realized that it was, my boyfriend, Seth's ringtone. I grabbed my phone quickly and answered the phone.

"I thought you were leaving," he said, sounding angry.

"I am, but something happened with the plane, so we are leaving tomorrow," I said, a little scared of him. I used to love him, that was until he started beating me. He never hits me where people will see, but he does hit me. Oh, and he rapes me, too.

"Then you should come over here because I need a little Brie time," he said in a menacing tone. I flinched. That means he wants to rape me. I don't need this now. Are all boys like this?

"I will be right over, if my Mom says that it is alright to leave my step-brother and his friends with my crazy sister," I said. Leigh and Zayn walked into the room then. Leigh instantly knew who was on the phone. She never liked him. She was becoming very pissed off.

"You can't go over there," she said. I put up my pointer finger, indicating the one moment sign.

"She better say yes," he said. I got up and started looking for Mom. I found her making some room for the boys to stay.

"Mom, can I go over to Seth's? He wants to see me, since we aren't leaving until tomorrow," I said. I knew she didn't like him, but I was acting like I really wanted to go. I always have to act when it comes to him.

"Sure, you need to be home by six," she said. I smiled at her.

"Seth, I will be over there in five minutes," I said. He just lives down the street.

"You better be. I'll be waiting for you," he said. I cringed. That means he is going to be naked and ready to rape me. Seth is older than I am. We've been dating since I was 17 and he was 20. He didn't start beating or raping me until I turned 18. Well, he didn't do it at first, but that was because he was trying to gain my trust, and it was easy to gain. Now, everybody, but my two best friends, my sister, and my parents have my trust. Leigh is the only person who knows about what Seth does to me.

"Brie, you can't go over there," she said.

"I have to, or it will be worse," I said.

"You should stay home," she said.

"I will break it off with him," I said. I had honestly tried that. It doesn't work. Maybe when I tell him I may not come back he will end the relationship.

"You've tried, and it didn't work. You're not in a good relationship at all. You need out," she said.

"I've got to go, or it will be worse," I said grabbing my purse and leaving the house. I shouldn't be going over here. I will try and break up with him. I deserve someone way better. Somebody who will treat me like a person, not just a fuck toy. I need to get out of here, and soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is so heatbreaking, but I had to do something to show the reason why she doesn't trust to easily. The next chapter will have more of the boys in it!